[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /v/ I'm not some huge insider in Konami or whatever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1496635759097.jpg (47KB, 560x295px) Image search: [Google]
1496635759097.jpg
47KB, 560x295px
Hello /v/

I'm not some huge insider in Konami or whatever, but I have seen some bits of their latest Death Stranding trailer. I'm literally a janitor at the LA Convention Centre. I'm a fat fuck and no one stops me from doing my menial job while they're preparing their presentations. I'm not a huge MGS fan but I have seen the new Death Stranding trailer.

Pic and text very much related.

"Well, I kept thinking about what the weatherman said
And if the voices of the living can be heard by the dead
Well, the day is gonna come when we find out
And in some kinda way I take a little comfort from that now and then"

I'll leave it at that. I guess this will keep you from an heroing for awhile.
>>
File: bandaged_head.jpg (29KB, 660x453px) Image search: [Google]
bandaged_head.jpg
29KB, 660x453px
STOP

MESSING
WITH

MY
FUCKING

HEAD
>>
>Konami
>Death stranding
Kek
>>
File: truth.png (210KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
210KB, 1889x1426px
They aren't going to make the third entry of the MGSV trilogy a PS exclusive when the previous two entries were just released as mutliplats. Anyone who believes OP is a fucking idiot.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>379264161
Listen here motherfucker

I don't wanna believe you. Nobody wants to believe you. We want off this ruse cruise. We've been sailing for FOUR YEARS. As much as I want it all to be true and this to be the biggest ruse in history, it won't happen. It's all co-incidence. Do you HEAR ME? I've been holding out and piecing it all together for four fucking years and I just want it to be over.
>>
File: pyramid head world war 2.jpg (189KB, 1164x698px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid head world war 2.jpg
189KB, 1164x698px
>>379264342
>says the increasingly nervous man as yet another puzzle piece falls into place
>>379260872
Completely ignore the scheduled update for TPP halfway through Sony's conference. Nothing happening at all.

Ignore the WW2 iconography in PT and Death Stranding. It's not as if Reedus is going to be a war veteran.
>>
>>379264161
If that happens though it will be the most mental thing that has ever happened in the industry
The game could be shit and Kojima would still go down as the greatest mind gaming has ever known

I'm fucking PRAYING that this is real
>>
>>379264161
Caramal it's over my nigger. The janitor has seen the trailer, you need to prepare for your departure. Use those 5 days wisely, i would suggest feeding some ducks and eating some ice.
>>
>>379264416
Are you fucking retarded? that's not proof you moron, kill yourself or seek help.
>>
Implying anyone would go through these lengths for a game
>>
CARAMEL, STOP SAYING DEATH STRANDING IS SILENT HILLS AS OF IT WEREN'T COMMON KNOWLEDGE ALREADY

IT'S SILENT HILLS BUT RENAMED FOR LEGAL REASONS

OBVIOUSLYYYYY REEEEEE
>>
>>379264023
Excellent trolling.

Your bullshit made my heartbeat and my penis tingle for a few seconds.

I'd actually like to thank you. It was like having it be real for one moment and it was a nice feeling.
>>
>>379265259

I'm actually being serious, but it's up to you to believe whatever you want. I won't be gloating come Sony's press conference cause I don't care that much.
>>
a Hideo Kojima game

a game by Hideo Kojima

directed by Hideo Kojima

screenplay by Hideo Kojima

guest appearance by Hideo Kojima

Hideo Kojima's

METAL GEAR SOLID 5™ by Hideo Kojima

directed by Hideo Kojima
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.