[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: bethleaks.png (397KB, 1398x847px) Image search: [Google]
bethleaks.png
397KB, 1398x847px
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/378744236

dis gon b gud if true
>>
File: 1490531152556.jpg (11KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490531152556.jpg
11KB, 400x365px
post yfw it's true
>>
I sort of believe this because Fallout 4's plot was leaked months before release on this site. Not the "kill your son" fake spoiler ending, but an actual outline of the plot
>>
>>379262059
I really hope it's fake because it would completely shit on TES lore, which I really like. I mean, the whole TES world works completely differently than ours, there is just no way it could be in our universe. Other than that though, it sounds pretty cool.
>>
Fallout, "Starfield" and Elder Scrolls being connected is retarded.
It would've been way more believe-able if he had said they are connected in a spin-off game that is a card game or MOBA.
>>
>>379262059
>TES Plot
>"You're basically a prisoner"

Glad something hasn't changed over the years.
>>
Fallout, "Starfield" and Elder Scrolls being connected is retarded and kills any sense of it being real.
It would've been more believe-able if he had said they are connected in a spin-off game that is a card game or MOBA.
>>
>>379262380
Not just the plot. But by specifying "on this site" you miss the point completely because it actually came from a casting site used to get the male VA.
>>
>TES VII taking place on the entirety of Tamriel with the scale of Daggerfall, being a return to RPG mechanics and featuring full destructible enviroments

I seriously hope no one believes this garbage clearly written by a 12 year old with autism.
>>
Gonna be fo4 in space which is horrible
>>
>>379262724
Do you want this game anon?
>Yes
>No (Yes)
>(Sarcastic) Yes
> Can you tell me more about the races?
>>
>>379262510
>because it would completely shit on TES lore
You do realise that previous calpas in the TES universe were basically sci-fi, right?
>>
File: 1458999274619.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458999274619.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>379262510
>lorefags
>>
>>379262818
Yeah, colonization was a thing, but it was magical sci-fi. And still, Oblivion existed, Sun and Stars were holes in the firmament and the whole thing was still happening inside of Godhead. You would need a whole new level of mental gymnastics to justify this as our universe in the future.
>>
All of that sounds completely fucking horrible.
>Skyrim and Fallout VR
Fucking lel
They cant even get VR movement without teleportation because the people get motionsick, how the fuck are they going to do it in Skyrim and Fallout?
>>
>>379263658
Fallout VR was literally announced like half a year or so ago.
>>
>>379262059
Is Starfield first person only?
>>
>>379263769
Doesnt change the fact that its fucking dumb.
Less so than Skyrim VR, but still pretty dumb.
>>
TES VI: AkaVIr

Weebs, dragons and katanas
>>
>>379262059
I really doubt they'd connect those games. That's too stupid, even for Bethesda writers. Also the settlement mechanic was just an excuse for the developers not to build towns and actual interesting quest lines within them. Literally just a lazy design choice like all of fallout 4.
>>
>>379263907
>VI
>akaVIr

holy shit how did I not see that before. I swear they decided on Akavir just because of VI in the name
>>
>>379263868
If anything it makes more sense than Skyrim VR you dumb ass nigger

don't get into marketing
>>
>>379264630
>lets get VR for a 6 year old game that features nauseating meele combat, thats a good idea
Fucking retard.
>>
>>379264374
Fuck, I don't know man, I don't want it either, but seeing how more and more studios are making cinematic universes, Bethesda wanting to be the first ones to do that in games isn't that unlikely. With these games it would be completely retarded, but I start to doubt in limits of Bethesda's stupidity. I mean, they've already shown in FO4 that they don't give a fuck about their own lore and continuity as long as it's "cool"
>>
>>379264630
>>379264703
I just reread your post and didnt realise your reading comprehension was on a 3rd graders level.
What i said was, that Fallout VR is dumb, but not as dumb as Skyrim VR.
>>
NO
PLEASE DONT BE TRUE
BE A SHITTERS
NOT A REAL LEAKER

THIS IS FAKE
THEY WILL NOT RAPE FALLOUT FURTHER BY MAKING IT LIKE THAT AND MAKING IT A PREQUEL TO TES
NO

FALLOUT IS A POST POST APOCALYPTIC GAME, FUCK YOU BETHESDA FUCK YOU, IT'S NOT FANTASY EVEN THOUGHT YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SO WITH YOUR SHITTY LEGENDARY SYSTEM AND ALL THOSE LORESHITTING

THIS IS FAKE, FAKE AND FAKE
>>
>>379262510
Why does it shit on TES lore? There's no reason the boat journey to Akavir couldn't have some time shenanigans going on, also there's been pleanty of humans who have traveled there before which could explain why there's humans there now
>>
>>379264816
No one's trying to make it fantasy you dweeb, it clearly says it's a LONG time in the past, and far away, just that they occur in the same universe
>>
File: IMG_7834.png (138KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7834.png
138KB, 500x531px
>Starfield is the prey 2 we never got
>>
>>379264967
IT'S STILL SHIT
FALLOUT IS 50s SCI FI WHILE TES IS HARD FANTASY
THEY'RE TWO POLAR OPPOSITE, EVEN IN SPACE
>>
>>379262059
But the only thing which Fallout has related to space is the aborted plan the enclave had to fuck off there. Unless you directly go to earth in the game, how would you ever know it was actually Fallout?
>>
>>379263156
>the godhead is actually Harold

Checkmate, atheists
>>
Some of this drivel is believable but then you have the "We are connecting the franchises" bullshit. You fucking want to pretend that HATE NEWSPAPERS man has CHIM? Go for it but keep it confined to your idiot brain.

Also I feel like a Bethesda GoT game is redundant at this point. No way this game would release in time with the show still airing which I think kills a chance of this lie happening.
>>
>>379265073
Nigger we're not in the space age, but there will be some stupid fucking aliens in the bronze age right now, or some morons who nuked themselves.

It's different planets, it could be different fucking galaxies or dimensions
>>
>>379264893
I don't have problems with the Akavir part(well, I don't really like the idea, but there is no problem with it), but the TES being "connected" to FO and sci-fi game completely shits on the lore. TES universe is canonically a dream of a godlike being. The cosmology and physics works completely different than in our universe. There is just no way it could exist in our universe, it's the same level of retardation as flat earthers.
>>
>>379264703
>>379264630
>you just realized bethesda is going to integrate mics into the vr headsets so you can hear you faggot neighbor scream FUS RO DAH all night long every day until the next elder scrolls game
>>
>have guns, tanks, nuclear weapons
>go into the future you have space technology
>go even further into the future everyone uses swords and bows again living in a stoneage with dragons
Retarded.
>>
>>379262059
>All of our properties are in the same universe!

Why is everyone doing this now?
>>
>>379265182
>Also I feel like a Bethesda GoT game is redundant at this point. No way this game would release in time with the show still airing which I think kills a chance of this lie happening.

Not necessarily. As far as I recall HBO did confirm about launching 4-5 new series based on the lore in GoT universe once the main storyline ends.

Problem is I just can't imagine Bethesda as a developer working on someone else's lore/IP.
>>
>>379265337
I do sort of agree with you here, but there's multiple layers of dreams in the lore, is there not? I'm sure they could make it work without being ridiculous
>>
>>379265517
>Problem is I just can't imagine Bethesda as a developer working on someone else's lore/IP.
>>
>>379265401
>Why is everyone doing this
Name five (5) other companies that do this
>>
As someone who used to work in the pharmaceutical world, Akavir sounds like a herpes treatment drug.
>>
File: GSpuppy.webm (492KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GSpuppy.webm
492KB, 640x360px
Sounds like LARP
>>
>>379264816
>post apocalyptic
>has demons in them
>>
>>379264505
Akavir is easy because they can easily retcon the lore unlike established locations like Black Marsh, Valenwood, Summerset or Hammerfell.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.