[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox E3 info `

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: s.jpg (3KB, 141x170px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
3KB, 141x170px
Scorpio is $449 for the 1TB model.
Name and look will be revealed as well.
Capcom will indeed be on the Xbox E3 stage, can't say what for.
Borderlands 3 is shown on Scorpio, but is not exclusive.
Fable IS back.
Few Japanese dev's on board with Scoprio.
3 new exclusives (not sure if AAA or what).
Forza 7 (obviously).
Plus quite a bit more that I can not share as of yet. (;
>>
>3 new exclusives
*also on windows 10
>>
>>379259196
>>3 new exclusives
>*also on windows 10
go fuck yourself, this is not funny.
>>
>>379259270
Why are you upset?
>>
>>379259454
The fact that sony is dominatiing the console market is fucking pathetic, competition is essential to keep the quality afloat, if Microsoft doesn't take the lead on this years E3 it would be a disaster that we may never be able to recover from, instead of making shitty memes or mocking it we should be fully supporting the Xbox brand
>>
>>379259601
NO GAEMS
>>
>>379259870
So fucking wghat? Sony doesn't have anything either and all the "worthwile" games are multiplat anyway if anthing the market should be even split because of this? it makes no fuckign sense.
>>
>>379259937
Holy shit this guy, but truly im glad Xbox games come to PC because im a PCfag
>>
>>379258705
>$449 for the 1TB model
That seems surprisingly cheap.
Didnt they say that it would be akin to a highend PC, premium power for premium money?
>>
>>379259601
>we should fully support them
Nah. Until Microsoft return to thier better days like they were with the OG Xbox ill stick with Nintendo and Playstation. I like the fact an Amerixan Conoany has thier foot in the console space, but they need to be doing alot better and be more creative with thier games. The obly thing i currently enjoy fron them is thier Forza games. The rest is shit. Look at OG xbox games compared to what they are delivering today. Its so fucking bland and empty.
>>
>>379259601
> if Microsoft doesn't take the lead on this years E3 it would be a disaster that we may never be able to recover from
microsoft dominated the entire last generation from the get go, even if it became not as pronounced towards the end, and sony made a huge comeback; mostly because M$ fucked up tremendously, but it is not like sony is the sensible one here, they made a lot of retarded decisions as well.
Microsoft just needs to bide its time with its infinite resources and wait for sony to get haughty for the tides to turn once again, and then the cicle starts anew.
>>
File: 1492744804383.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1492744804383.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>379259937
>sony doesnt have anything either
>>
>>379260003
Then might as well get a fucking xbone already, just for the sake of balance.
>>379260102
Again. I repeat. those "clasic og box" games you are thinking about are most definly multiplat
>>379260240
You may think you are righ t and to some point you are, but never like this before
>>379260324
you going to rebbut? or jsut post racists meme?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.