[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ape Escape and Gravity Rush should have a crossover together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: stop.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>Ape Escape and Gravity Rush should have a crossover together
>>
>>379257271
Kat is indeed in need of being BLACKED.
>>
>>379257359
by a WHITE boy?
>>
>>379257359
These kind of people browse /v/ along furries, cucks, autists, bronies, tranies, fats, and weebs. What a culture...
>>
>>379257452
Maybe he's all of that at the same time
>>
Ape Escape should have a good, mainline console game put out first.
>>
>>379257738
It will be a VR title
>>
>>379257652
No one would be surprised
>>
>>379257754
That's such a shitty idea, it's probably the most likely to happen. Either VR or one of the titles for this new handheld Sony is looking to put out. What a fucking travesty.
>>
remember the monster rancher/ape escape crossover

pepperidge farm remembers
>>
>>379257910
Remember Snake Escape?
>>
>>379257849
Why do people expect a new PS handheld?
>>
>>379257359
She black holed herself.
>>
>>379258113
Also, she's black herself, right?
>>
>>379258075
No idea. But if we're talking about bad ideas in general, like making Ape Escape a VR title or putting it on a handheld, then we might as well just go along with the bad idea of them making another handheld anyway.
>>
>>379258185
Kinda weird the Vita never had an Ape Escape game.
>>
>>379258250
I never played any of the PSP titles so I don't know if any of them were good but it's been 12 years since Ape Escape 3 god fucking damnit.
>>
>>379258410
I heard Big Mission was the only good one and it's Japan only.
>>
How would a crossover even work?
>>
>>379258446
That's just fucking dandy. I can still remember the time I bought the first Ape Escape game. I didn't even know you needed an analog stick controller in order to play it at first and I thought it was broken. When I found out what I needed, I saved up my money for a week or so, bought that shit and had the time of my life with that game.
>>
>>379258664
To think this series was made to sell what became the standard PlayStation controller.
>>
What about Knack doing the crossover instead of Ape Escape?
>>
They should just do a "N-Sane" Trilogy with Ape Escape (and Spyro), just like they're doing with Crash (thank god they are) to bring the series back into public mind again and to test the waters, and if it does well, then do a proper fourth game again.
>>
>>379259567
This.
It could be better, if all 4 protags where playable in all the games for more replayability.
>>
>inb4 we get Sony Smash 2 where Spike and Kat hate each other
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.