[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in stock T-thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7774.jpg (55KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7774.jpg
55KB, 630x400px
>in stock

T-thanks
>>
How fucking full of yourself to you have to be, to even put a time limit on that ridiculous scam?
>>
wow thats a good deal
>>
>>379255943
What a steal
>>
I would laugh but then I realize people got screwed by this and that it's truly evil scam. How many of those you think were sold?;
>>
What the fuck man.

How did you find such a good deal like that?
>>
Is this what Star Citizen has become?
>>
Can someone enlighten me what the everloving fuck am I looking at?
>>
I was hearing a lot about a "playable demo already out, full release soon". I'm not anymore, what happened?
>>
>>379258067
They delayed it to july and they are cutting a bunch of content they had promised for alpha 3.0
>>
I asked if they had any more digital spaceships in the back and they totally did!
>>
>>379257947
Digital content for real money in game that will never get released.
>>
>>379258067
the shills choked on their own shit and died

the amount of people defending this catastrophe is astounding

people still FULLY convinced YEARS later that it will still hit every promise
>>
>>379258208
Hey those ship don't grow on threes! Each manually, uniquely coded by 1000 program engineers.
>>
>>379255943
I thought people with money were the smart ones.
>>
I hate the people who buy this shit. I don't even care that it's their money to do as they please. We aren't talking about a few hundred dollars spent on purchasing 20-30 loot boxes here (though that shit is fucked up too), we're talking about fucking 10,000 dollars spent on a digital item for a game that has had its release date pushed back every time and now just has no release date at all. What the fucking shit is the matter with these fucks?
>>
>>379258140
They delayed it? For fuck's sake. What did they cut from 3.0?
>>
>>379258561
They have money to spend.
>>
>>379258813
So do furries -- at least they spend their money on products that get released.
>>
It's just spacesimfags chasing the dragon, they will throw money at anything that vaguely promises to be a half-decent space simulator.
>>
>>379258140
Ahahahaha, serves those shitters right for being so full of themselves over the past few months... treating 3.0 as a biblical text.
>>
>>379258880
It's not like they were going to give that money to you were there not Star Citizen. So why you rustled over what some autistic rich fag spends his money on? The majority of the world is made of idiots. That's why reality TV is a thing.
>>
>>379255943

>delayed

>i
>n
>d
>e
>f
>i
>n
>i
>t
>e
>l
>y
>>
>>379259374
>So why you rustled over what some autistic rich fag spends his money on?

Because you're enabling other developers to pull the same shit, and next thing you know every game starts costing upwards of $10,000.
>>
If only it was a real space ship.
>>
>>379255943
How many real dollars are these 15,000 star ship points?
>>
>>379255943
i better get a real life wing commander ship with that price
>>
>reminder that someone bought the competitionist AND million mile high club combo
>>
>>379259503
Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>379259579
Anon...
>>
File: 1471418257234.gif (238KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471418257234.gif
238KB, 528x480px
>>379259579
You poor soul...

I choose to believe that you looked at this image and your brain just did an auto-correction for the amount of stupidity before you.
>>
Where are you now 3.0 fags? Come, tell me how great 3.0 will be, how it will put the game on the map, how it will add SO MUCH to the game.
>>
>>379259579
>star ship points
Thats not what USD means.
>>
im starting to think that all the star citizen hate is coming from people who were dissapointed in their other space games. its a huge undertaking with a DIY approach and it has already produced tons of fun for me and is still growing.
>>
>>379262447
Space games are dead.
>>
>>379262547
nah some people never lose interest in space. i always go back to KSP and make my own scenario. spaceship battles in munar orbit more realistic than most is exhilerating.
>>
where is this game currently at, really? can you play anything?
>>
How can they possibly get away with this?
>>
>>379263101
theres ALOT to play. squadron 42 is the spaceship dogfighting module, its own storyline etc. star marine is the FPS module, released recently so not as lush as squad 42 but i still had epic zero-g team deathmatch battles in space. what other game can you do that in? then finally, the persistent universe : a HUGE undertaking combining both of those modules + a literal galaxy to explore to create something like a space GTA. im hoping as it gets more polished we can start seeing a cowboy bebop style universe.
>>
>>379265012
>squadron 42 is
Squadron 42 doesn't exist. It never existed.
>>
>>379255943
I imagine, that at some point in near future they'll stop developing a space game and start a new sci-fi religion.
>>
>>379265012
(Usted)
>>
>>379255943
>paying 15k for a digital ship
The game has already been fully funded many times over, why the fuck would you buy into this shit?

PCtards are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>379267660
It's going to get a Xbox Scorpio release.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.