[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which video game character is smarter than Quitela?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Happy Quitela.jpg (69KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Quitela.jpg
69KB, 1200x672px
Which video game character is smarter than Quitela?
>>
Who? Sorry, I don't watch shit anime.
>>
File: Ted_Cruz.png (481KB, 581x655px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Cruz.png
481KB, 581x655px
>>379254957
Fuck you, Ted Cruz.
>>
File: Bored Quitela.png (374KB, 849x476px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Quitela.png
374KB, 849x476px
>>379255648
Excuse you?
>>
>>379255909
You lost the race for presidency, you're gonna lose the tournament.
>>
File: shhhhhh-.png (485KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhhh-.png
485KB, 850x474px
>>379256069
I ain't no Ted Cruz, I'm more like a Heavenly Speedy Gonzalez.

And I know my brains is bigger than more video game smarties.
>>
>>379254957
Freeza.
>>
File: 479f13fb.png (454KB, 1024x1140px) Image search: [Google]
479f13fb.png
454KB, 1024x1140px
Aye why can't Toriyama design for shit anymore
>>
Worship
>>
>>379256507
Freeza sealed his fate with his betrayal in a upcoming episode. Toei isn't bringing him back through popularity, they're killing him for good.
>>
>Frieza betrays Universe 7

Can we please get Cell now? He actually enjoyed tourneys, because of his retarded Monkey genes.
>>
File: Based Godku.png (975KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Based Godku.png
975KB, 1920x1080px
>>379254957
Goku
>>
Dragonball Super is SHIT
>>
Dragonball GT is GOOD
>>
>>379256638
Are you posting this as an example of good design?
>>
>>379257957
Yeah
>>
>>379258030
sorry about your poor standards
>>
Alakazam
>>
>>379254957
>sends an assassin team to take out the universe that wasn't even the biggest threat
>if he gets ratted out which he obviously fucking will if he succeeds the god of everything will erase his entire universe on the spot for trying to ruin the tournament
He's the dumbest fucking character in all of Dragon Ball history.
>>
>>379257918
GT is watchable, but it definitely doesn't give you the positive, open-ended feeling that the rest of the franchise gives. Even though it takes place only 5 years after the manga ends, it feels farther away from the epilogue than the epilogue did from Boo.

When I recommend Dragon Ball, I recommend reading the manga (and not Viz's release). Then watch the anime, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, and read up on the games. It's worth it to know the extended universe of Dragon Ball, even if a lot of it isn't great.
>>
>>379258360
Who's going to rat him out? Sidra is the one who's sending the assassins, and Sidra is the one who's going to take the heat if it backfires. Sidra wasn't forced to either and won't turn around and tattle on Quitela if it fucks up. The only people who can blow his involvement is just Sidra, and maybe Quitela's companion Supreme Kai who obviously wouldn't go there.

If the assassins succeed, Quitela benefits, and if they fail and Sidra's involvement gets outed, Quitela benefits as well because not only did Sidra lose some of the strongest people in his universe but he might get erased. It's a win-win. Based mousegod made the smart move.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.