[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: 1478779783941.jpg (202KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478779783941.jpg
202KB, 768x1024px
>Pokemon Stars
It's real, just for the 3DS and not the Switch. The 8th gen is being developed for the Switch however and is expected to launch as 2019's big holiday title.

>Pokemon Rumble Switch
A new Pokemon Rumble title for the Switch. Expected to launch around the same time as the other Pokemon games.

>Great Detective Pikachu
Seeing a western release alongside the other Pokemon titles.

I thought this was all planned for 2018 but they might've bumped it up to late this year if they're doing the direct now. And of course, limited edition Pokemon themed New 2DS XLs will be launching alongside worldwide. I know both a Star theme (like the ones for Sun/Moon) and a Pikachu theme (like the Dragon Quest one) were being considered, don't know what's going on there.

As for other stuff...

>Mario & Luigi: Superstar DX
Obviously launching during E3, it is not AlphaDream's main project. It is being done to train a new team. A new Mario & Luigi title will be released in 2018 for both the regular 3DS and the Switch.

>Rhythm Heaven
A Rhythm Heaven title for the Switch, expected to launch 2018. Will have at least a song from the Squid Sister(s).

>Donkey Kong
Developed by NST, it's Donkey Kong re-imagined, with new levels and new modes, similar to Donkey Kong '94. It just started development a few months ago and will probably launch around the end of the year for the 3DS. I know the team wanted new amiibo to be launched alongside it but I'd be shocked if that actually happens.

>New RPG IP for the Switch
Being co-developed by 1-UP Studio and Grezzo. No launch period set, even though it's been in development for two years, but development isn't facing any troubles.

>New Style Savvy game
Self-explanatory. For the 3DS and expected to launch in 2018.
>>
>>379250360
>Rhythm Heaven
but isn't tsunkuboy dying/dead?
>>
>Sora/Sakurai
Don't know what they're working on but I know it isn't Smash because development of Switch Smash just started the planning stage.

>Vanpool/Skip Game
An abstract adventure/puzzle game for the Switch launching in 2018.

>EAD Tokyo Project
A highly experimental title being worked on by a very small group at EAD Tokyo. That's all I know.

>New Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels
A brutally hard game that's supposed to be the hardest to date, even harder than the original lost levels.

>New Super Mario Bros. All-Stars
A collection of all four base New Super Mario Bros. games, with updated graphics and music, similar to the original Super Mario All-Stars. Will not include the new Lost Levels game.

Both games will be released for the Switch at the same time, but I don't know when that'll be since it keeps getting moved around, not due to development times but due to scheduling the game around other games.

>Super Mario Bros. 5
The preliminary title for a successor to the old 2D Mario games from the 80s/90s. Like the relation between SMW and SMB3, pretty much anything that isn't a series staple isn't being re-used, with nearly all enemies/powerups/worlds being brand new. It's completely 2D (no 2.5D), and will be rendered at 720p, with large, detailed sprites and backgrounds to match. Planned to be 2018's big holiday release.

>Pikmin 4.
Need I say more? Releasing around September.

>Warioware: Switch it Up!
Another self-explanatory title. Releasing this holiday season.

>Metroid Prime
It's been in development by SDP (the team behind the 2D metroids) since 2012 and is expected to launch late 2018 for the Switch. Even though the working title is just 'Metroid Prime', it's not necessarily a re-boot.

It's worth noting that this isn't all Nintendo has planned, but for major Nintendo-published games this is mostly it for the next two years.
>>
As for the hardware side...

You may be aware that the Switch's memory is separate from the main circuit board. This is because of potential issues with Toshiba, not because a version with more space is coming out. There are also no plans to release a Switch revision in the immediate future. A much more powerful Switch is expected to go ahead around 2021, with the regular Switch being made much cheaper and taking it's place as the 3DS successor. Games will still be playable on both unless it needs the extra power of the revised model. The 3DS is planned to stick around until then, with major releases going into 2019, and then slowly winding down and transitioning from there. Note though that when I mean major releases, I don't mean games like A Link to the Past, I mean games like Hey Pikmin!. There's an alternative plan however, which was part of the original NX plan back in 2014/15, which involves releasing a Switch DS. The Switch DS would be backwards compatible with the 3DS and possibly DS, while also playing all Switch games that are able to run on this version with much lower power. It'll externally be a DS, but internally be an underpowered Switch, able to sell for $150-200 to maintain a cheaper option for handheld users. This version has been kept as a backup in case Sony releases a new portable console, but they actually be going for this plan since they're possibly releasing Pokemon this year and that was supposed to be the main selling point for the 3DS in 2018. There's also of course a number of small experimental hardware projects that they may decide to go with instead, but it's very likely to be one of these two.
>>
>>379250451
>Sora
now I know this is bullshit. Sora went defunct after Kid Icarus Uprising
>>
Any leak that mentions Metroid is instantly full of shit.
>>
>>379250439
Hey, it didn't stop Iwata. Pretty sure he's well enough to work on the game though, wouldn't know though
>>
>>379250360
no such thing as 2ds XL dummy
>>
>>379250360
>>Pokemon Rumble Switch
rumble is mobile now buddy
>>
>>379250520
>2021
Shit! No way in hell am I buying the Switch in it's current incarnation, looks like I won't be touching any new Nintendo games until I'm 30.
>>
>Direct leak somehow shows up when we find out there's a direct tomorrow

>Couldn't even leak that there was a direct at least yesterday

0/10
>>
Can the 3ds please die off?
>>
>>379250451
>Sora
Its dead
>2d mario
Not when we have mario maker
>Two yrs to develop Pokemon
Now you can just kys
>>
>>379250575
Op btfo
>>
>>379251039
Yes Nintendo will never make another 2d Mario.

YEAH
>>
>>379250880
Only until Nintendo makes a proper handheld.
>>
>>379251186
The GBA was more than a decade ago.
>>
>>379251164
Fuck off op no one is buying your shit
>>
>No mention of XX
>No Ever Oasis
>No Splatoon 2/ARMS dicksucking section
Shit leak, apply yourself
>>
>>379250451
In 2015, Nintendo said that they had no Metroid Prime in development and if they started then, it would take at least 3 years.
>Speaking to Eurogamer at E3, Metroid Prime series producer Kensuke Tanabe said that due to the amount of content such a game would require, it would probably take several years to develop.

>"If we started for Wii U now, it would likely take three years or so. So it would likely now be on Nintendo's NX console," he said.

>"It's a long time but it would need to include a lot of content, which would take a lot of work on the development side."
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-17-next-proper-metroid-prime-would-likely-now-be-on-nx
>>
>No sm4sh
Welp, time to sell my switch and get a Wii U
>>
>>379250815
This.
>>
>>379250439
>>379250621
He's not dead, he had his vocal cords removed.
>“I’ve chosen to live by throwing away my voice, the thing I had treasured most.”
>>
>>379250451

>THREE 2D MARIO GAMES

It's just bad enough to be real
>>
>>379250451
>Metroid Prime
>It's been in development by SDP (the team behind the 2D metroids) since 2012 and is expected to launch late 2018 for the Switch. Even though the working title is just 'Metroid Prime', it's not necessarily a re-boot.
You fucked up, "SPD" no longer exist since it's now EPD and EPD7 makes the 2D Metroid. EPD7 wouldn't make a Prime game because that is out of their jurisdiction since that is under Tanabe who would just put Retro, Next Level, or NST on it. You fake faggots will never learn when it comes to Metroid will you?
>>
File: 560752a4a9e44.jpg (296KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
560752a4a9e44.jpg
296KB, 1080x1080px
>>379250360
If we get the pokemon games at the direct tomorrow, then this will be consider a real leak.
But if it fails, let's burn this nigger with the boys.
>>
File: 324421355231.png (253KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
324421355231.png
253KB, 500x237px
I love it when these """"leaks"""" are vague, regurgitate information or just throw around random developer names.
>>
Damn you OP, this is too perfect. SMB 5, rhythm heaven, and warioware are what ive been hoping for since the switch reveal. I'm getting too hyped, the disappointment will be too real
>>
>>379252868
It's a fucking 8 minute direct, they're not going to show anything except Pokemon related content. This leak is bull.
>>
>>379253673
Are you stupid?
>>
>>379253805
Are you? The E3 direct is only going to show Switch games, so regardless, even if you claim this leak is for E3, it's still bull. OP directly mentions the Pokemon direct, and this "leak" was made as a response to it.
>>
>>379253905
I'll take it as a yes.
>>
These threads are so fucking moronic.
>>
>3DS games
>in fucking 2018
>>
>>379253968
I love it when OP tries to cover up being BTFO for blatant lying.
>>
>>379254247
Why do you assume I'm OP? I know the leak is fake, that much is obvious. You're still stupid for even assuming that OP was saying all the stuff he posted will be shown today.
>b-but E3 will focus on Switch games
Exactly, focus. Just like the last Direct focused on ARMS and Splatoon 2 and they still showed a buch of other games. We already know there are a bunch of 3DS games coming this year, Ever Oasis, Pikmin, the Kirby ones, Superstar Saga DX. And of course they'll talk about those at E3, so it wouldn't be weird to announce 3DS games there.
That said, the 'leak' is obviously bullshit, no doubt about that.
>>
>>379250360

>Pokémon Rumble Switch

No, they are working on the iPhone Pokemon Rumble

Deconfirmed
>>
>>379250451
>>379250360

>Nothing about Retro Studios

You fucked up son
>>
>>379252089

Making an extremely safe bet doesn't confirm anything anon

No fucking shit we are getting a mainline Pokémon tommorow
>>
You faggots get too ambitious with these fake leaks and you end up clowning yourselves. Don't ever show your faces here again or you'll have to answer to me!
>>
File: Clipboard2.jpg (40KB, 723x477px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard2.jpg
40KB, 723x477px
>>379250360
>Donkey Kong

Wait you mean like the original DK I had for GB and then the Sequel Mario VS DK ?

Sign me the fuck up those games were platform puzzle heaven.
>>
Don't play with me anon

We haven't had a real E3 presentation since 20fucking15 and that one was trash
>>
Think we'll see some title that were traditionally handheld only coming out on the Switch, like professor leyton, yo-kai watch, etc.

Actually for literary raiding the 3DS has quite a stable of titles if Nintendo is willing to remaster and alter the interface for them, like the Fire Emblem games, and that Majora's mask remake.
>>
>>379250520
I'd say either holiday 2018 or march 2020 for a new switch. Leaning towards 2018 really since Nvidia have a more powerful chip ready to go.
>>
>>379250451
>Super Mario Bros. 5
I heard Chicken Mario is in it
>>
File: ADOW9662.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ADOW9662.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>379250360
>Mario & Luigi: Superstar DX
nice bait, homo
>>
I just want to see more Odyssey, that Project Octopath shit from Square and new games
>>
>>379256346

>b8

Superstar DX is already an existing product, data mining and even the cart icon is available
>>
Staying up for the Pokemon Direct and if it isn't Pokemon Stars I'm knocking the fuck out feel me
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>379256407
DONT FUCK WITH ME FAGGOT, DONT YOU FUCK ME
>>
Fake as fuck. Just buzz words.
>>
>nothing I care about
Guess my Switch will just be a Splat machine
>>
>>379256830
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/858935600182734848/
>>
>>379256830
You Nintenbros are so fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1449567316846.jpg (109KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1449567316846.jpg
109KB, 800x1011px
>>379257258
Nintenbabbies are the worst, its not fucking fair that they get all these games and we still have yet to get anything but bloodborne ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>New Style Savvy game
The gods are shining down on us, thank god. Fucking love this series.
>>
File: 15pe6k.jpg (16KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
15pe6k.jpg
16KB, 425x282px
>>379250451

>Vanpool/Skip game

Ahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck you!
>>
File: flik.png (20KB, 719x642px) Image search: [Google]
flik.png
20KB, 719x642px
>>379250360
>>379250451
>Four 2D Mario games
>Mario Odyssey isn't even mentioned
Nice fucking try
>>
>>379251768
For real? Damn, he's not dead at least but losing the ability to communicate normally can mentally fuck with someone
>>
>nothing on Retro
Doubt
They've hinted they'll finally be revealing their stuff this E3.
>>
>>379250360
Please give us more
>>
>2019's big title

blew it
>>
>>379250360
is he supposed to be little mac?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.