[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if this ever gets a sequel, will you play it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Rage-logo.png (125KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rage-logo.png
125KB, 1920x1200px
So if this ever gets a sequel, will you play it?
>>
>>379246353
It needs an ending first. All it had was a wet fart then some credits. Can't get a sequel without ending.
>>
>>379246508
this, it was a fun game but there was a whole lot that was pretty meh.

i honestly would prefer it more linear with less fucking car races instead of them going open world. too many games do that now and then they cant spend the time polishing up the good bits
>>
>>379246508
the sequel was supposed to be the ending

there wont ever be a rage 2, but the game was aight.
>>
>>379246353
I would play it in a heartbeat. I love the game, love the racing, monster bash, aesthetic etc. The game just trails off in the end.
>>
>>379246353
Not without Carmack
>>
>>379246353
Yes but they need to make it not end in the fucking middle. There was a lot of good stuff in the game but it was so short.

I would be alright with them cutting all the racing if it meant adding more hours to the actual game
>>
>>379246353
If they actually make the game interesting, maybe. The original game is a snorefest aside from the wingsticks.
>>
nope, id is dead to me after the last few games were a colossal fuckup
>>
>>379246353
>the worlds slowest shooter
It had some neat ideas but my god does it get old fast
>>
>>379246353
>forced racing sequence
HA HA NO
>>
>>379246353
No. Rage has a boring setting with mediocre gameplay, all it ever had going for it was being made by Id Software, who at the time had only shat out a single bad game so there was still hope for redemption. Then Rage happened and those who held onto hope saw the terrible truth.

I'd still at least pirate a new Doom or Quake game out of brand name recognition even though I know I'll hate them but Rage doesn't even have that. There's nothing to even be curious about with a new Rage game. A game in a boring franchise made by a team of soulless Bethdrones, not worth even a look.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.