[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw Wonder Woman and it was fucking excellent so now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ij2.jpg (14KB, 250x288px) Image search: [Google]
ij2.jpg
14KB, 250x288px
Just saw Wonder Woman and it was fucking excellent so now I'm kind of in the mood for this. How is it?
>>
>>379244929
nothing gets resolved & its back to square 1 if you chose to side with batman.

If you chose superman he becomes the Ultimate Asshole.
>>
It's alright. NRS seems to be leaning towards xbone for tournament stuff again so if you're idort and plan on playing it for the long haul, go for that. Else, ps4. Runs just dandy, looks good on pro too. Single player content out the ass, you can go through a good 15-16 hours before you'll hit that wall of "why am I even bothering".

That all said, it's still a really really simple NRS fighter. Don't expect anything massively complex or deep if you get it. IF you can, borrow it from a friend or something, you'll probably get over your hankering to play it pretty quick.
>>
>>379244929
It's a good game but I want good Superman again
I don't even mind a mature or dark story, just stop with this "the good guy goes evil woah" crap already
>>
>>379245192
yeah, it worked well with avengers, but it gets really old.
>>
>>379245081
Will a fighting game ever be worth $60?
>>
>>379244929
>and it was fucking excellent
How many layers of irony you on, OP?
>>
>>379245275
It really depends on if you like the genre. I've been playing fighting games since arcades were a thing and SF2 was the hotness. I bought a copy for my SNES and played at least 300 hours on it with friends.

Over time it's grown into a compulsion and I can easily suck at least 200-300 hours out of any fighting game that I can get enjoyment out of in the slightest. Injustice was fun, but the multiplayer is so shallow that I can't play it as much as I'd like. Still worth $60 though, I got the platinum just a few hours ago.
>>
>>379244929
>and it was fucking excellent

Bet you loved ghostbusters too, faggot.
>>
>>379245280
0, I unironically loved it, so much better than any Marvel movie in recent memory, and this is with no prior investment in DCCU, I couldn't watch Suicide Squad for more than 45 minutes and I hated Man of Steel - well-paced with great writing and fantastic choreography, and it was surprisingly a lot less pandering than I ever expected
>>
>>379245460
I hated ghostbusters, I had no issues with the casting stuff because I'm not a baby, but I just thought it was poorly done
>>
>>379245489
Whatever you say, Goldberg.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.