[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so mad when I play her on offense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: symmetra-screenshot-001.jpg (405KB, 1920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
symmetra-screenshot-001.jpg
405KB, 1920x1100px
Why do people get so mad when I play her on offense?
>>
autism
>>
Because you're not in your containment thread, get back to /vg/ you fucking queer
>>
She's hot
>>
Her kit is geared towards defense
>>
>>379243045
Because she's not an offensive character. Wow, 5 seconds of thought.
>>
>>379243045
>Poo of the Game
>>
>>379243045
She can actually be great if the opposing team doesn't counter her.
Cover the payload or point with turrets and just focus the genji main that will refuse to switch.
>>
File: 1496345905865.png (40KB, 397x237px) Image search: [Google]
1496345905865.png
40KB, 397x237px
Because if you're playing her off payload, you might as well be playing anything else, even torb or bast would probably be more helpful in most situations

But at least it's not as bad as getting yelled at for not healing as her.
>>
>>379243045
for the same reason people get mad at attack torb
>>
>>379243045
Turrets do fuck all on attack. Really hard to get people to fall for that shit, especially hanamura and shit.

that being said I would rather have her than hanzo or widow on attack. They do fucking nothing unless they're pro
>>
File: 1463651656701.jpg (2MB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1463651656701.jpg
2MB, 1500x2667px
>>379243045
Because you are playing wrong.
You are suposed to use her ultra straight into holes.
I've benn playing this way since the start of this season and having a blast.
>>
It's fun to leave turrets around in hard to reach places and watch the enemies get whittled down. It makes me feel like I'm contributing to the team.

She's also one of the heroes that nobody plays, so you'll be the ultra hipster player.
>>
>>379243045
They shouldn't. The Symmetra scythe build thrown in the mix at the right time will throw EVERY team off.

But it needs to be executed at the right time.

Winston, Mercy damage boosting a Symmetra, Lucio speed boosting it in, Hanzo getting picks, then a flex. I've seen Widow, Tracer, and Reaper work.

It really requires the Hanzo to be decent, but it SHREDS.
>>
>>379243045
Because theres just objectively better attack heroes that literally does what she does when attacking.

Reaper and tracer both play the same "Run right up to the enemy and attack them" playstyle that an attack symmetra plays, but they can both escape when their team shows up to help them. Symmetra relies on the fact that

1. The enemy can't aim.

2. They are solo.

3. Nobody comes to help them.

If it turns out the enemy can just aim, symmetra is dead, if theres two people there, symmetra is dead, if someones like "lol look a symmetra is painfully slowly harassing my team mate" and comes over, symmetra is dead, and once she does get a pick-off of an out of position player, what's her next move? Run forward towards the next closest target? Hope that they are also bad at aiming, solo, and have an unresponsive team? Do you just... go... get a health pack, then run all the way back to the battle line?

Attack heroes arn't attack heroes because they all have the best damage capabilities, they are attack heroes because of their superior movement options, they get to the battle first, they can redeploy to battle quicker, and they can immediately start doing their job once they get there, If they take damage, they can either quickly retreat behind their team/tanks or grab a health pack then be right back in combat, many even have their own self sustain.

Symmetra has none of these options. Symmetra doesn't really have any options at all in fact.
>>
File: me.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
File: meeee.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
meeee.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>379244268
>>
>>379243045
They should buff this bitch. I love it when i get hate messages from the genji players
>>
File: 1466710973431.png (316KB, 540x475px) Image search: [Google]
1466710973431.png
316KB, 540x475px
What hero to master to climb out of Gold solo?
>>
>>379244268
>>379244341

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>379244031
Forgot to mention if this wasn't all bad enough, winston's and symmetra's weapons have the same exact gimmick but winston gets to the enemy faster, is far more durable, can escape, can drop shield, and his gun literally does double the damage.
>>
>>379244029
>>
>>379244501
Genji
>>
>>379244501
Soldier 76 and Zarya are incredibly easy to play and very good.
>>
>>379244501
>Grinding Overwatch ranked

The game is awful when it comes to ranked balance, its basically skirmishing around until zarya mercy and the rest of the team get their ults on and coordinate everyone to press Q at the same time. Its not even fucking rewarding having to go through the slog of ranked.

Game is pretty fun on quickplay tho, lots of room to fuck around and just enjoy shooting people around.
>>
>>379244542
>his gun literally does double the damage.
For the first second.
>>
>>379244268
Hard to feel impressed when I just watched SteveO go 51 games straight 100% wins from bronze and got plat
>>
>>379244501
Unironically symettra. Pray you get a control point map and (as long as you aren't a complete fucking retard) watch the free SR come in
>>
>>379243821
>basing your team around a Symmetra
>Hanzo for picks

Found the silver player
>>
I play Sombra on Defense and still do good. Don't listen to the roles too much play what you want to have the most fun
>>
>>379248282
Play for fun go to quickplay

Play serious and play competitive. You can play whatever you like, but if your teammates ask for you to change, you should just do it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.