[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gaming is literally collapsing I was right all along. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Evolve-Kraken_Screenshot_001.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve-Kraken_Screenshot_001.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>Gaming is literally collapsing
I was right all along. Should of supported evolve, but now it's too late.
>>
>>379242225
2017 has been a great year for gaming so far time to just end it all desu
>>
>Should of

You should have been aborted
>>
What happened now?
I gave up when they put out the last bit of content and finally shut down turtle rock
>>
I see no problems. Feel free to enlighten me, cause 2017 has been an amazing year.
Evolve-Shodan-Apocalypse-Anon, why do you continue to be such a weirdo.
>>
>>379242365
You shouldn't of been dropped on your head as a baby. Oh well.

>>379242314
Define five
you can't.
>>
>>379242402
2k-RandyPitchford bought it just so they could drive it into the ground
>>
>>379242561
That doesnt sound too bad
Can't really kill what's already dead I guess
>>
>>379242674
They were the ones who killed it in the first place, Anon. THQ went bankrupt; Evolve was originally going to be an MMOFPS through them. 2k ridiculously outbid TRS and stripped it down into the shitty brawler it is now. That's how we got into this shithole

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/the-development-of-evolve/23975
>>
What's that shills name again? You know the one, where he bought like 3 monster race editions.
>>
>>379242771
Who, S'Arais?
It's not as funny anymore considering the person who made it is arguably a worse degenerate furfag and didn't get the deviantart right.
and it never bothered him to begin with.
>>
>mfw have ascended past mortal men and are too superior to hate evolve.
>>
>A $60 version of hide and seek is fun

Pass
>>
>>379243163
Hey, if you want to shitpost and not learn the game, that's fine by me.
>>
>>379243349
You know shilling a dead game on /v/ wouldn't bring it back to life S'Arais? Also ignoring people's criticisms wouldn't stop critics from slamming your dead game.
>>
>>379242225
I wanted to get this on release but 60 bucks for a game like this is too much... then when it went on sale i didnt want to get it cause i figured it would be dead 6 months later. Games like evolve should come out at 30 bucks. With cosmetic morphs for the beast char to have alternate shit you buy.

Shame i never played it. Was a cool concept.
>>
>>379243508
>being this much of a thirsty motherfucker.

>>379243628
The game at launch was much better than the string of fuckups they went after.
Had people never screamed like aspies about skins, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>379243743
Being thirsty for what? Waiting in a queue for a long time for a game? Pass. The fact that you're trying to get people to play your dead game instead of playing it yourself is speaking volumes about it.
>>
File: 5b5.png (302KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5b5.png
302KB, 680x680px
>>379243894
>>
>>379242314
Precisely what the fuck are you talking about? I haven't found a single game released in the last three years to be particularly entrancing or interesting. Each game released that I've played in the recent past has had some substantial detractor to it.

Battlefield 3/2/1? and 2142 all had the unlock weapons by playing more as do all CoDs.

Nier Automata was underfunded and didn't get the graces that it should've been bestowed as such.

The Division was poorly balanced, there was no character commit, and it excused its poor gameplay on the fact that it was supposed to be an RPG while lacking in practically all supporting mechanics.

For Honor is dead. TF2 PC only has one active game mode last I checked.

Wildlands is a shitty generic shooter with bad mechanics, and presumably dead.

ME:A - joke.

DoWIII - joke?

Prey - joke.

The Surge - half assed.

Then we have the yet-to-be-seen titles which are probably going to be wonky little half-assed jokes and the endless slew of unfinished EA titles that are going to stay that was permanently because for some reason amateurs have no concept of pacing. The only thing even vaguely interesting that's not a generic rehash and is actually doing something remotely interesting is Escape from Tarkov which has all the same potential to fall before completion.
>>
>>379242225
AAA industry will implode
the indie fad will fade away leaving only the people who actually give a shit
>>
>>379242314
Full of shit.
>>
>>379244768
Protip since you took the time to write all that:
Stop playing AAA garbage.
>>
>>379244768
Did you even play Persona 5, or are you just going to say it defaults to weeb trash?
>>
>>379245259
I have zero desire to use my PS4 which is why I didn't ding HZD or Persona.
>>
>>379244923
Hook it up with some relevant indie titles that aren't in EA or wildly underdeveloped that have come out recently.
>>
>>379245259
not him but persona is just regular trash
jrpgs just aren't good games on principle
>>
>>379244768
My favorite game released in recent times is Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
Is that game a joke too, according to you?
>>
>>379245482
Hollow Knight is my #1 game of 2016 thus far. Would highly recommend if you got a PC. Buy or pirate.
Switch version to come out late this year.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.