[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potential TatPoJJ Easter Egg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (509KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
509KB, 600x403px
So yesterday I made this thread >>379153109, and got asked from screenshots, so that's what I'm here to do.
To summarize I was playing Tak and the Power of Juju 1 for the first time and I believe I found a hidden cove on the last island in the level Chicken Island West. The cove is around the island counterclockwise if you arrive by air ducts, or clockwise if you fly from the last outhouse to the warp out.
Since I'm playing on console and CRT I'll be posting screenshots I took from my phone, the quality will be off (to ensure that extra special "leaked image" touch).
A quick google search yielded nothing at all on this, so I have reason to believe this is, to this day, undiscovered. Trip on in case.
>>
File: file.png (485KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
485KB, 540x720px
First two pics show where I leave from. I do it form the 2nd spot mentioned, right after the rafters at the last outhouse of the island, but I think the 1st method I mentioned may be easier; haven't tried that though.
>>
File: file.png (516KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
516KB, 540x720px
You will dawn the chicken suit and jump behind the outhouse as far off as you can. The ground is glitchy around here so it may spaz out your Z position. May take a try or two but relatively easy (especially since you just spawn right back at the outhouse if the jellyfish get you).
>>
File: file.png (439KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
439KB, 540x720px
You can see me gliding down the island clockwise, and can see the cove under the trees in the distance.
>>
File: file.png (489KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
489KB, 540x720px
A better picture of the cove.
>>
I'm interested
>>
File: file.png (451KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
451KB, 540x720px
Please bump to keep alive.

Finally inside the cove is small, and the only thing inside is a pixelated pink picture of a dog. Obviously it doesn't fit the whole game's theme, and is greatly out of place.
>>
Why the fuck were you playing Tak and the Power of the Juju?
>>
File: file.png (406KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
406KB, 540x720px
A better picture of the dog.
As you can see, it is way too pixelated for even my camera to make it look.
So to anyone who knows anything about this game, is this new? I'm still doing my first playthrough and just got enough yorbles to bring Lok back to life.
>>
>>379240341
I heard a review saying it was a fantastic 3d platformer that had a decent amount of puzzles and collecting, something I really like. I played the game years before to the 1st level and got bored, so I decided to pick it back up again. Low and behold once you get to the yorble collecting part it actually picks up pretty well and I'm having a fun time with it.
>>
>>379240271
If this is anything like Ratchet and Clank it could be a developer's dog that passed away so they made a little memorial for it in the game.
>>
>>379240543
Wait it wasn't R&C it was Jak and Daxter.
>>
>>379240543
>>379240767
I could see that as a possibility.
>>
File: 1484109712261.gif (594KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484109712261.gif
594KB, 400x225px
thats actually pretty interesting, I haven't played Tak in a long-ass time
>>
Hey, one thing I noticed when you Pole Vault with the bamboo staff, there's a single frame where it looks like Tak's feet are red. Is that an unintentional leftover they didn't clean up?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.