[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has twitch ruined gaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495575528016.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495575528016.png
13KB, 500x500px
Has twitch ruined gaming?
>>
idk nigga
>>
>>379239123
no
>>
Not being involved in it cannot ruin gaming for yourself.
>>
No, game devs have, by trying to make the next twitch meme esports game instead of good games.
>>
File: 1493545330823.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493545330823.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>379239123
>as Kacey makes her creamy brown gold, you take a spoon
>you lick your lips at the tasty delicate meal she is making from her butt
>you stick you spoon in her poop soup and get a taste of it
>you take a sniff of this smelly joy and put it in your mouth
>you let her creamy bottom chocolate melt on your tongue before you proceed chewing it
>Kacey looks back at you with shame, disgust and arousal, as she proceeds to make ass pudding
>after a few spoons of Kacey's creamy, steamy, sweet, brown ass candy, you lose control and bury your face in it
>now you are eating her bum sweets all up
>half of you face is covered in brown, but you almost had the mess cleaned up
>but Kacey's face was red and she proceeded to make her tasty cocoa mass
>you had to take care of this at the source
>you come near her cream stained buttcheeks and spread them
>you take a few licks of her twitching poophole
>you lick it clean and shove your finger up Kacey's smelly asshole
>Kacey puts her hand on her mouth to contain her moaning, but you know she is enjoying every second of this
>ass you move your finger around her anus you finally know what is to be done
>you gently press your lips against her anus and proceed to suck on it, with some tongue penetration
>Kacey started to moan out loud, she couldn't contain it anymore
>you knew what was coming next
>you were sucking out a brown steamy sausage from Kacey's bowels
>it was going down you throat like a big black cock
>soon Kacey's nigger ass cock was all down in your tummy
>you put your nose against Kacey's pooper and took a nice sniff of it
>Kacey let out a wet fart right in your face and covered it with poop drops and crumbs
>you grinned and told Kacey this dinner was the shit
>she passed out and fell asleep
>you smiled and put your head on her big butt pillows for a nice scat nap
The End
>>
>>379239123
Stop watching twitch
>>
>>379239123
eh, it hasn't made it better if that's what you're asking
>>
>>379239337
>tfw scat fetish
>>
>>379239123

i still get salty i have to wake up early and bust my ass all day and some streamers gets sit at home all day and have people throw money at them. fuck me for being introverted and to much of a pussy to ever attempt to do something like that.
>>
>>379239123
No. The most it has done was cause a few people to create games that cater or center around Twitch and streaming. Generally, those are games you would most likely avoid playing. If you're not around it, it can't bother you. If anything, all it has done was exploit people that are loose with their money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.