[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2508.png (567KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.png
567KB, 700x599px
What went wrong?
>>
Not much besides some technical issues and cut content, for the most part it does everything it sets out to do

t. someone who didn't even love it all that much
>>
>>379234240
They haven't released the new content yet.
>>
The abilities are pretty generic
Other than that great game. Energy system is fun.
>>
Nothing went wrong, it's a nice-looking, fun, elegant game that didn't succumb to bloat.
>>
Nothing? For an Australian indie team who's never made a game it went amazing.
>>
they took too long to release the Switch version
>>
I'm playing it right now and am really enjoying it.
Fuck the flower sidequest though.
>>
Very little combat depth, and the mindless wandering around the area while looking for a map guy is awful.
>>
Nothing, it's GOTY easy.
Shows you how shit games have been since 2016 that an indie game is the best one released.
>>
Game is unplayable with an XB1 controller and Windows 7

I seriously can't believe it hasn't been fixed yet.
>>
>>379234240
poor optimization
>>
>>379236231
Stop playing on a potato.
>>
>>379234240

I have zero desire to replay it because outside of its charming setting it's the same old "wall jump, double jump, air dash" shlock. Smartly priced at $15 so I'm fine with that.
>>
>>379234240
>>379236338
also retarded fanbase
>>
>>379235698
It's really not that bad. Clear out the enemies on the path first and don't rest on a bench. Basically becomes platforming, albeit some mean high stakes platforming(not hard though) at the end by the thorns. I thought it was horrendous at first too, but that tip helped me a lot.

As far as what went wrong? Not a whole hell of a lot. It's one of the best games I've played in the past few years and might be my favorite Metroidvania not named Super Metroid. It's a really great game.
>>
>>379235561
Waiting for that. Metroidvanias can't hold my attention for long unless I'm playing on a handheld.
>>
>>379234240
Unity mostly. Fuck that engine to hell.
>>
Loved it, well worth 15€
>>
>>379235981
It's unplayable with all kinds of controllers. I don't know how they fucked up controller support so bad. I just bought the game the other day, realized my controller doesn't work. Read up on similar controller problems that remain unresolved, and figured the only way to make it work, is by using some keyboard to joystick mapping program. But by that points, I was so pissed off, I just got the game refunded.
>>
>>379234240
Absolutely nothing. GOTY and the best Metroidvania yet.
>>
>>379235981
>>379236896
i don't get it.
i'm using PS4 controller to play it and i don't meet any problems.
i don't even have to map the controls, i just plug the controller in and play.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.