[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Horrible enemy designs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1467.png (549KB, 529x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.png
549KB, 529x1154px
ITT: Horrible enemy designs.
>>
>animu hair is the pinnacle of human evolution

what did the ayy lmaos mean by this?
>>
>>379228398
>this enemy is literally (You)
>>
>>379228398
>Avatar Project
>Acts as the Commander's avatar in the final mission
Pure kino.
>>
File: better be pretty damn good.jpg (33KB, 461x543px) Image search: [Google]
better be pretty damn good.jpg
33KB, 461x543px
>>379228398
>we got this instead of RRRIPPED Ethereals
>XCOM2 just swaps out the overwatch spam dominant strat for grenade/psi spam deathball
>LW2 failed to live up to the original LW

What do we have to look forward to now, commanders? Did LW2 receive any big tweaks? I've just been playing LW for the last few months.
>>
>>379228398
what were they THINKING
>>
>>379228776
LW 1.3 got a lot better, no more sending 1-2 man squads and evaccing before the fight even began
>>
File: Red_Bokoblin_Leader.png (1MB, 1713x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Bokoblin_Leader.png
1MB, 1713x1576px
At least they're pigs in BotW again. ugly ones but pigs.
>>
>>379228398
I was so completely sure when they introduced this dude that it would end up being the volunteer from the XCOM1 universe, after they take down the mothership

Missed opportunity imho
>>
>>379229860
That would have been pretty cool.
>>
>>379228398
How? I mean, they weren't super powerful and a solid 6 man squad could hold their own honestly too-well. That being said, their more supportive role plus the spawning waves of enemies did make this final mission much more engaging then XCOM 1.
>2 heavies fire 4 seeking plasma balls total at Ethernal
>If for some reason he isn't dead, you just use your OP sniper to murder him
>ez katka
>>
Any design found in a Falcom game
>>
>>379228398
*walks into room*
>"AYYO HOL' UP"
*JUST sucks half of your a-team into a black hole*
>"SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN' IS..."
*the ensuing damage causes your team to panic, whereupon they decide the best course of action is to hunker down inside of said black hole so they die on the next turn*
>"WHAT YOU BE SAYIN' IS THAT..."
*mind controls your colonel*
>"THAT WE..."
*teleports across the battlefield behind 3 pods of enemies*
>"WE WUZ..."
*uses your colonel to kill someone and panic your entire squad whereupon they are flanked by the entire enemy force*
>"FINNA ELDERS N' SHIT?"
>RATING: TERRIBLE!
>>
>>379229135
plz explain
>>
Tired of getting no replies in /xcg/?
>>
>>379231065
They made the Ethereals into some stupid ass trolldolls.
>>
File: [email protected] (568KB, 700x893px) Image search: [Google]
Viper@2x.png
568KB, 700x893px
>>379228398
>>
File: intolerantofficer.jpg (80KB, 283x330px) Image search: [Google]
intolerantofficer.jpg
80KB, 283x330px
>>
>>379233052
>snek tits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.