[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best Call of Duty yet is also one of the most disliked vids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: REE NORMIES.jpg (241KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
REE NORMIES.jpg
241KB, 900x637px
>Best Call of Duty yet is also one of the most disliked vids on youtube

Explain this shit
>>
>best call of duty is robo jump fly shit
Summerfags really are here already
>>
>>379222018
Shut the fuck up wintern*****r
>>
>>379222081
>shut the fuck up
>winternigger
>censoring yourself
Holy fuck are you 13?
>>
>>379222018
Best game for people with patrician fast pace. If you want to be slow go play an actual good game series with better realistic war combat mechanics.
>>
File: 1487637091206.jpg (88KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487637091206.jpg
88KB, 650x366px
>>379222081
n*****r
>>
>>379222225
I'm old enough to adopt your ass and give you pocket money
>>
>Months after David Bowie died
>Uses a tribute to space oddity instead of the actual fucking song
Yea I wonder why it go so many down votes
I doubt that is the main cause of them all but it sure as shit didn't help them.
>>
>>379222394
Its odd that someone of that age range would be acting, talking, and typing like a 13 year old then, huh? Maybe youre lying on the internet, thats not good anon, lying is bad.
>>
>>379222575
Shut the fuck up lecturen*****r
>>
File: Old.png (126KB, 862x508px) Image search: [Google]
Old.png
126KB, 862x508px
>people who were 10 when MW2 can now post here
>>
That most dislike shit was marketing- gave another reason to talk about NEW ACTIVISON PRODUCT CAUSING A MEDIA FRENZY
>>
>>379222263
Infinite suffers from the same issues as Blops3 and Advanced.

All of the double jump hover airdash flying wallrunning stuff is so poorly embraced by the map design that there's rarely any place to actually use them. They feel tacked on and clunky, the control schemes are a mess to use everything in the movement system which are unintuitive on console controllers. PC versions where it would be easy to bind an ideal key placement to make the most of the systems have been getting buggier with each release (and COD's popularity plummeted on PC since MW3).
>>
I remember when /v/ hated cod and "the last good one was 4"
Fucking hell
>>
>>379223828
COD threads about COD2, COD4 were fine. It all went to shit with MW2, NOT because of MW2, but because of that stupid fucking "boycott" that turned the reception of the series in /v/ sour.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.