[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DLC and microtransactions are pure cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1485375834.jpg (153KB, 691x770px) Image search: [Google]
1485375834.jpg
153KB, 691x770px
How is THIS allowed!
>>
I would be okay with Street Fighter 5 having aggressive DLC if it didn't show up in the fucking character select menus.
>>
It's allowed because we live in a first world capitalist society, anon. You're free to find some commie fuckhole to game in, if you want.

No one is putting a gun to your head. You are literally complaining about the fundamental principals of capitalism and western civilization.
>>
File: 1471800818136.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471800818136.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
so this is pretty much roll20
all you need is a pdf of the player handbook and some imagination why would anyone pay this much
>>
>Fantasy Grounds is a hybrid application which allows you to play and create your own RPG games. It facilitates this play and provides some optional add-on Adventure modules which can be loaded and played with very little preparation. Each game will require a GameMaster (GM) and one or more
it's not like I care that much but if I wanted to create a rpg I'd pirate some old rpgmaker version
>>
>>379210764
its more of a dungeons & dragons type of RPG
still though way too expensive for a game that uses your imagination
>>
>>379210551
Capitalism needs competition to exist. This shows there is no competition and thus this is an illegal monopoly. Try anarcho-capitalism wich is a society we don't live in.
>>
>>379210551
Kill yourself
>>
You don't have to buy it all you poorfag.
>>
>>379210914
the monopoly is not illegal unless it is actively created, it's not their fault no one is tapping this market

it's a free market anon, how about you create a competitor and undercut them? that's how this system works
>>
>>379211265
visit /tg/ once and you have everything they sell for free
>>
>>379211265
>>379210914
there's a website that does this for free unless you want to buy premade stories
>>
File: jsbdfkjsbd.png (3MB, 952x8976px) Image search: [Google]
jsbdfkjsbd.png
3MB, 952x8976px
>>379210313
you are like baby.
>>
>>379212293
all of the dlc combined in op's pic ends up at like 5,689$
>>
>>379212419
yeah, but OPs picture is like made by a quitter infant.

A real man shops the entire fucking thing together.
>>
>>379212659
well i'm only autistic when it comes to video games i can't into making these
i would love is someone could for future use
>>
File: collector.jpg (25KB, 317x123px) Image search: [Google]
collector.jpg
25KB, 317x123px
>>379210313
Do you at least have a theory?

Just by reading the products on the least I can see that it is all optional stuff that for who buyed a game could purchase as a form of investment in his own entertainment. In OP's image I really see NO PROBLEM AT ALL in this form of DLC.
>>
>>379211562
Where pls
>>
>>379213430
roll20
my dm friends use it with the free version and just use their own resources to make stuff and import it instead of paying them
>>
>>379210368
Why does that matter? Also Fight Money.
>>
>>379210556
Because it's easier to have a program remember and do stuff for you then writing and remembering stuff yourself.
>>
>>379213046

The problem with overpriced "voluntary" shit like that is that it raises the price ceiling for games to infinity, and that is damaging to the industry. It used to be that it was impossible to pay more than $60 for a game. This meant that people spent the extra money on other games, and the industry was healthy. Now people instead spend $1200 on Overwatch or something, and buy no other games for years. That's bad for the business (obviously good for Blizzard, but terrible for the business as a whole).
>>
>>379212293
>you'll never be so passionate about videogames and trains to spend that much money in a single game and its accessories
really, I envy simfags that love train, cars, trucks or flight sims that much
>>
>>379212659
Can somebody get all the DLC in a cart to see how much it would cost?
>>
>>379210313
Selling 6 bagillions empty DLCs VS making 6 bagillions shovelware games, who wins?
>>
File: wew.png (114KB, 955x490px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
114KB, 955x490px
>>379215518
>>
>>379213741
Because it's shoving it in my face.

YOU DON'T HAVE THE DLC, THE GAME ISN'T COMPLETE LOL BUY IT YOU FAGGOT BUY IT AND THIS SHIT WILL GET AWAY.

Fucking shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.