[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: letmeeatthatass.jpg (210KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
letmeeatthatass.jpg
210KB, 1280x800px
It wasn't that bad
>>
>>379205968
It's extremely filler-y and retreads too many points from the original game, complete with same dungeons and bosses.
Kain is Cecil 2.0 with going from (Dark) Dragoon to Holy Dragoon, everyone else that isn't Ceodore, Fusoya and Golbez are rehash filler chapters and the entire meat of the game is basically Ceodore's chapter, Kain's chapter and then the last 2 chapters where everyone reunites. Everything before that is so fucking boring filler it's not even funny.
>>
>>379205968
Is it possible to get the gear to fix calcabrena in the pc version of rydia's story?
>>
>>379206395
Yes.
>>
>>379206395
To elaborate on my Yes here >>379206474 you can fix them BUT you won't ever get them back in Rydia's story. They will however return in the endgame chapters where everyone reunites but ONLY if you got the necessary parts to get Luca to repair them in Rydia's chapter.
>>
>>379206474
Fug. Back to grinding then.
>>
I like it. The massive final dungeon is fun.
>>
>>379206395

you get them automatically in the pc version
>>
>>379205968
Too bad PC/Steam got the shitty 3d port. I feel scammed.
>>
>>379206647
False. You need to find the Mithril parts (Bolt, Spring and I think Nut).
>>
>>379206667
You shouldn't, it's the better scenario since PCs can easily emulate PSP.
So if we got the PSP version on PC, you'd still be forced to play on a phone if you wanted to play the 3D version, worse yet, even if you resorted to emulation you'd still only be able to use mouse in place of touchscreen since the game has no controller support.
So basically it's good thing PC got the 3D version since thanks to that we can experience both in decent way.
>>
>>379206735

Just beat Rydia's chapter on pc today, i only needed the springs and the puppet monsters that gave them appeared right after i defeated the turtle and they were blocking my way
>>
4 is one of the weakest entries in the series
will never understand their boner for treating it so much better than any other title
>>
>>379206871
>gave
It's called lucky RNG drop, but good for you. You probably had the other parts already and didn't realize.

>>379206874
I agree. Though the moon part was always cool in my eyes.
>>
Rydia should have kissed edged desu
>>
>>379205968
Yes it was.
Doesn't help that IV is already one of the worse entries.
>>
>>379207129
She's never been interested in that cuck
>>
II and III are the worst of the series IMO
>>
>>379207129
>Edge
>Getting kissed ever, by anyone
He deserves nothing.
>>
>>379207390
PSP 2 > 3D 4 > 2D 4 > NES 2

3 and 4 are so similar in structure that I prefer 3 for having more variety and a better challenge over 4's mediocre writing.
>>
why no gilgamesh
>>
No, it's not bad at all. It's just kinda average.
>>
>>379205968
I liked it a lot. But then again, if FFIV had a dick I would suck it day and night.
>>
>>379207978
Does he really need to be in every single game?
>>
>>379208343

yes
>>
>>379208343

Nigga's a dimenson traveling idiot why not
>>
>>379206874
It was the first entry in the series featuring a story with "gravitas". Even though its a giant mess.
>>
what was even the story, people just show up and die and then come back
>>
>>379206869
Nah dawg its ugly and I hate the remake versions of FF.

I want the 2d original not this nasty 3d model bullshit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.