[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He kind of had no choice but to kill his son. Was he really a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: ttt2-hachi.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttt2-hachi.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
He kind of had no choice but to kill his son. Was he really a bad guy in the end?
>>
They were all villains.
>>
Jin is a dick for starting a world war.
Kazuya's a dick for bailing out of Jun and Jin's life.
Heihachi is a dick for throwing his son off a cliff.
Lars is a dick simply for sporting that hair cut
>>
>>379200559
>in the end

Nigga this discussion is 22 years too fucking late, Heihachi was always the good guy.
It's shown since Tekken 2 that Heihachi was willing to die for his son when he saw him actually conquering the Devil within him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdaztc2L2Es

Only for Kazuya to reveal that his the biggest asshole in the world even without Devil powers.
>>
>>379200787
but the demons trying to kill him made him an asshole and all his kids
>>
>>379200559
Heihachi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>379200559
So the devil gene comes from Kasumi right? than what the fuck was Azazel and Jinpachi and why can't fighting games have decent story lines.
>>
>>379200559
He locked his father up beneath a temple until he turned into a demon

Heihachi definitely isn't a good guy
>>
>>379200908
Lars is just a victim of the hereditary Mishima shit hair gene.
>>
Heihachi's initiative to take what he wants, endurance to just never fucking die and his strength gained from training and willpower alone is so respectable, best character in the franchise for sure.
>>
>>379201632
Azazel was the source of the devil gene and some ultra old being.

Jinpachi was a cool dude that got possessed by a ghost.
>>
>>379200559
>no choice

Fuck him, he had a choice. Notice how the second time round with Jin he waited to act like an ass until absolutly neceserry and made sure to unceremoniously gun Jin down with no honour showdown. He sowed his own destruction.
>>
>>379203621
After Tekken 7's story I have a lot more respect for Heihachi. I really only started playing Tekken at T4 so I never got much of the first few games but knew enough. Besides being a warmonger he did nothing wrong intrafamily.
>>
>>379203621
Not anymore.
>>
>Tear rolls down Heihachi's cheek in the intro

Please don't say he's going soft in T7

>>379203851

You can hate his acts, but I still think his will to survive without any kind of help is impressive, my favourite is when the Jacks attempted to self destruct en masse to obliterate him and all it did is fire him miles away into a fucking hill.
>>
>>379203939

eh, goes out fighting.
>>
File: 1471342842449.jpg (26KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1471342842449.jpg
26KB, 448x545px
>>379203939
eff
>>
>>379203986
I mean, him and Kazuya both survived being dumped off cliffs multiple times, it's pretty impressive. Seeing how many times Heihachi has been "killed" in this series I'm not concerned for T7's ending.
>>
>>379204110
>>379203939

So why did Kazuya succeed this time and not when he threw Heihachi off a cliff?

>>379204186

Well Kazuya has a Volcano to his credit, I imagine Heihachi watched him sink into molten lava too, which is why he shits himself in the T4 intro.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>379204110
>>379204064

HurhuehueHahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>379204290
His fatal mistake was throwing Heihachi off a cliff a second time. Kazuya clearly hasn't learned.
>>
So you're saying that in Tekken 7, there's none of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0AxBmi5ca8

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F17Bi5xf6lk

or even this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjOeAxVJTc0
>>
>>379204290
Because at that bottom of THAT clif was rock. At the bottom of THIS cliff was fucking molten lava. Im literally using the floor is lava argument, thats right. That said, Kazuya was Lava'd before and they retconned how he landed on a solid surface instead in T4.
>>
So the ending to T7 implies T8 is just going to be the damn same but with Jin and Kazuya this time?
>>
>>379204820
God i wish Harada would just go full nuclear on Jin and bait us all and just have Kazuya rek him completely and give us a dark af anti-hero ending.
>>
>>379204519

I'd rather he die than survive because of the Devil Gene, he's the only character in that shitty SFxT that doesn't use the power of the Pandora to reach his super state.
>>
>>379204820
In other words, a rehash of T6's story. Kinda disappointed imo, cuz Harada kepy hyping this as "the end of the Mishima arc" but nothing has changed really and the Mishimas are STILL the runners of the plot.
>>
>>379205150

Has Nina not just murdered the fuck out of him yet?
>>
>>379205150
Ahhhh but anon... A technicalitiy... there is only one "Mishima" left now.
>>
>>379205338
>Nina
>accomplishing anything in T7
She's genuinely the Akuma of Tekken in that game
>>
>>379205517
I doubt it. Namco tried to pull this off at least once before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRARWv90R8
>>
So everything is set for Lee to take over everything?
>>
>>379205551

And she still hasn't had her moment with Steve yet, how long ago did Tekken 4 come out?
>>
>>379205598

>one shots several Jacks despite his age and no devil gene

He will always be the best character.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.