[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy something at GameStop >Have my payment card information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Buy something at GameStop
>Have my payment card information stolen
>Get notified about it six weeks later
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>379200123

I couldn't really care less about your particular situation (shopping at Gamestop, fucking seriously anon?), but that sounds an awful lot like an inside job, either someone in the IT department or even higher ups skimming in anticipation of the whole business going belly up.

A six month period in which their systems were vulnerable and fraud was taking place..... and their investigation turns up nothing?

Absolute horseshit.
>>
>>379200123

>owning a credit card

enjoy your debt
>>
>>379200797
I'm thinking the same thing.
>>379200906
It was a debit card.
>>
>>379200906
Have some self control
>>
>>379202829
>Willingly participating in the devaluing of your local currency by using a credit card
Lmao
>>
people still buy crap from gamestop? why? all their shit at their retail stores is overpriced compared to online prices. Also they rip open new games and put them in disc envelopes, yet still sell them as "brand new"
>>
>>379203249
>>379203249
>>379203249
Gotta pay for overhead

And it's more accessible to the common consumer so they'll buy it cause it's more convenient

Personally I'll buy if I'm with nephews or nieces cause FUCKING GAMESTOP IS JUST A TOY STORE NOW
>>
>>379200906
>>379203017
Am I being meme'd ?
What's wrong with having a credit card ? Just don't spend any money you dont' actually have.
>>
>>379203787
>Just don't spend any money you dont' actually have.
That would be a Debit Card.
CC are for spending money you actually don't have.
>>
>>379201040
>It was a debit card.
Even worse fag. if your debit card was indeed stolen, they can take all your money and the bank won't give two shits, and they'll tell you it's because it's on you to protect your debit card.

Contrast to if you use credit, the bank/credit card company WILL give a fuck because that's THEIR money they stole. And they also have to remove whatever transactions said "Other You" did on the credit card from your credit history
>>
>>379200906
Spot the child.
>>
>>379203787
This is 4chan, where the average lurker has the self restraint of a 5 yo kid. There is nothing wrong with credit cards, but I can see why people here would be against them. I mean they are the kind of people who will spend hundreds on loot boxes.
>>
File: 2d8.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2d8.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>379200906
>MFW you NEED credit to own things in America.

I'am not sure how it is everywhere else but a kid like you wouldn't even understand.
>>
>>379200123
Why are you spending money for shit that you can get for free?
>>
>>379200906
Enjoy your shit credit score
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.