[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks Dogmeat is the best companion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: codsworth.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
codsworth.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>he thinks Dogmeat is the best companion
>>
>>379199667
>he thinks fallout is a good game
>>
>>379199667
>he plays that fucking game
>he plays that fucking game with companions

Embarrassing.
>>
>>379199667
Dogmeat and Ada are the only companions who aren't obnoxious moralfags or edgelords so are best by default.
>>
>>379199667
>2017
>not installing the mod that allows for multiple companions
its like you guys hate living in the future
>>
>>379199667
I just had those 3 girls follow me around
>>
>>379199765
>not a good game
>Kotaku gave it 10/10

nice try reddit
>>
>>379200750
>Kotaku
Obvious bait. Be more subtle next time
>>
You can have the lone wanderer perk and have dogmeat as a compantion and the perk still be active. Idk if that's intentional because dogbro doesn't talk or have any of the things most companions have or if it's a bug, but it makes him objectively the best companion.

That or strong with a legendary super sledge one shotting everything but mini bosses.
>>
>>379199667

>curie is the best companion
>can't fuck a robot
>can't push her rep to full unless you make her synth scum
>no hard persuade option to make her give up the idea

why can't bethesda do anything right
>>
>>379199765
fpbp
>>
>>379200869
>WAHHHHHHH I DON'T LIKE A REVIEW SITE BECAUSE THEY THINK DRUMPF IS A BIGOT WAHHHHHHH

back to Breitbart you go
>>
File: 377160_20161120055922_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161120055922_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>379200750
>kotaku
>>
>>379200985
You can scream all you want but it still doesn't turn your post into a good bait.
>>
Dogmeat was a fucking nightmare in this game.

>go to run through door and dogmeat dashes through before you do and stops in the doorway blocking your path
>constantly running right in front of you always in your way
>always set to run mode and have to force him to stop in order to trade items with because he just never stops moving
>barks and howls at my workshop and other containers in my settlment i've owned for months trying to alert me to the potential loot i stored there myself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.