[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wario a libertian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Wario_MP8.png (250KB, 530x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wario_MP8.png
250KB, 530x500px
>>
who cares
>>
Wario has no political affiliations. He only cares for himself and all the gold he takes.
>>
You mean a libertarian?

>wears yellow clothing
>loves money
>actually works for his money instead of stealing it from others through benefits that are paid with taxation

He does follow the libertarian ethics, that's for sure.
>>
No he's a character from a video game
>>
>>379194118
If he is, I'm sure he'd find a way to dry-fuck his employees with the lack of regulation. So, yeah-- greedy fucks tend to lean libertarian.
>>
https://twitter.com/dril/status/107911000199671808
>>
>>379194118
Yes? I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>379195001
Yeah stupid greedy fucks that work for themselves, creating jobs and giving salaries in a consensual way for their employees, wtf.

They are not like us, the people who make charity with other people's money (usually THEIR money), we who steal from people and call it "taxation", enslave people and call it "conscription", kill people en masse and call it "justified warfare"
>>
He's an ancap
>>
>>379194118
He's a Judean
>>
>>379194118

Probably. He's a Jew, greedy, and has a penchant for tricking people.
>>
File: ahaha faggot.jpg (104KB, 686x457px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha faggot.jpg
104KB, 686x457px
>>379195001
Funny, because right wingers donate to charity way more than slimy leftists
>>
>>379194649
So that's a yes, then?
>>
>>379196024
politicians aren't charities anon
>>
>>379196024
That's probably because they have more money.
>>
File: pinochet meme.jpg (110KB, 720x596px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet meme.jpg
110KB, 720x596px
>>379196109
from the jew york times, a leftist proganda outlet: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

Commies pay lip service to helping the poor, but people on the right actually feed and assist the poor.
>>
>>379196130
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/#48097331d60d

red states are poorer, yet somehow they manage to donate more
>>
>>379196254
i like how it says opinion in your url
>>
>>379196378
there is evidence in the article that proves my correct. Liberals are made up of two categories: rich upper middle class whites with white guilt, and GIBSMEDAT minorities.

Stop spending so much money on weed and video games and feed someone today, hypocrite.
>>
>>379196130
>right wingers
>having more money
>not the left-wing corporativists like Bill Gates and Mark Cuckerberg, who conveniently are friends of all politicians and support more taxes
ok

Here are some basic economy lessons:
a) Economy is the result of interactions that involve goods between all humans. Therefore there is no "it", there is only "us", we are the economy. It is organic, not mechanic, you can't control it with policies

b) Because of a), economy is way too complex, which is another reason why you can't control it. The knowledge of economy and all prices is spread unevenly among all humans that participate on it. No individual or group of individuals hold that knowledge. All countries that tried to planify their economy failed because of such, or are failing right now.

c) There is no legitimately capitalist country right now other than maybe Switzerlands. This is because capitalism is a situation where every person is free to trade and associate themselves with anyone under any terms they so choose. If you limit this freedom, you don't have capitalism. Switzerlands seems to be the only country that respects this to a relatively good degree, and even then it's still far from perfect.

d) When you disrespect c) you end up with "corporativism". It's when corporations make deals with the government to acquire benefits and easily smash their competition, meaning you end up destroying the free market and the competition between corporations. They can also create difficulties for other companies and obtain immunity to said difficulties, it's what Bill Gates is doing right now by heavily pushing the idea of taxation on robots.

This is not even libertarianism, it's just neoliberalism, I think Hayek himself said most of this stuff. Libertarianism goes even deeper.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.