[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never forget.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Never forget.
>>
>>379192108
I hope this comes for the Nintendo classics selections.
>>
Apparently, this place has forgotten.
>>
>>379193435
No. One of my favorite games on the NES. Even though it was riddled with bugs, when it didn't crash it was awesome.
>>
>>379193435
>>379193521

OP is talking about that poll on GameFAQs about the best videogame characters of all times or whatever where /v/ meme'd so hard Bubble Bobble guys managed to overthrow Master Chief
>>
>>379192108
Post the you're small time pic
>>
>>379193521
I agree, but I think OP was referring to the GameSpot fiasco from a long time ago where this place managed to vote bubble bobble over master chief in their best video game character of all time event.
>>
File: youaresmalltime.png (128KB, 445x375px) Image search: [Google]
youaresmalltime.png
128KB, 445x375px
>>379192108
>>
>>379192108
Whats another amazing /v/ memory?

ALWAYS
and
Shazbowl?
>>
>>379192108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5woUWhrDayY
>>
>>379194454
Heh, that's cute.
>>
I'm still fucking salty about the Samusfags. We could have gone the distance and those waifufaggots ruined it.
>>
>>379196267
They still won in my heart.
>>
>>379193521
>One of my favorite games on the NES
It wasn't exclusive to NES, and NES got a pretty shitty version of it. The original arcade is by far the best and I think it was the Sega Master System that got the best home console port.
>>
>>379194664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s
does this count
>>
>>379196813
What about that GBA port&remaster?
>>
File: taitofun.png (815KB, 1077x624px) Image search: [Google]
taitofun.png
815KB, 1077x624px
I made this on Photoshop fairly recently, I really love that era of Taito games.
>>
>>379198361
Do not pillow-shade.
>>
>>379198557
Good advice, I need to work on my shading.
>>
>>379194454
I prefer the little Mac beating cloud pics
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVf1AXKOm7A [Embed]

- studies videogames religiously
>>
>>379196813
I loved the nes verison, the arcade version you cant bubble out of narrow spaces. nes you can bubble your way out. Being soft locked is the worst in that game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.