[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the most impressive attack in the Souls series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: gael flip.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gael flip.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Was this the most impressive attack in the Souls series?
>>
File: midir laser.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
midir laser.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>379190675
Or was this?
>>
>>379190716

>soul's babies first black gravios
>>
>>379190841
>MonHunfags immedietly tries to shit up the thread

At least our games can be played on a PC and a home console.

>but- muh Switch !

Please, it's a shittyass port
>>
>>379191107
as a monhun fag i can say that midir is way more interesting than gravios. it's one of the worst monsters in the series
>>
Any attack in PvP since its impressive how shit the networking for the game ended up.
>>
>>379190675
Orphan.

Bloodborne in general has the coolest attacks like Ludwig's Holy, the failure's meteor, Wetnurse's copy attack, Ebrietas's lasers, etc. It's the particle effects, that game is gorgeous at particle effects. Gael's alright though.
>>
>>379191309
I just with MonHun XX at least looked half as good as the one we had for the wii
>>
>>379191107
MHO is on PC and is good except the armor looks(its fucking horrible cosmetically)

Also Emulators.
>>
Demon Prince's giant lava meteor shit is annoying. Soul of Cinder's faggot ass combo that keeps you stunlocked in the air before stabbing down with an explosion is also bullshit.
>>
>>379191453
>Also Emulators.
If there's no online play then it's too boring
>>
Best thing i remember was spell that would harm the person who summoned you. So when the second DLC came out for DS2 and everyone was summoning for the Iron Keep boss I would use it and basically it was like an AoE thing that made them choose between running into that, the lava pit, or the bosses slam. It was a hex i think, i dont remember much about that game.
>>
>>379191721
I got raped by the lava meteors once and decided not to kill the below faggot last ever again. Who the fuck would do that besides some masochistic faggot. The other prince's version (laser) gives you like a million free hits while the meteors give you a million new assholes.
>>
>>379190675
it really is the coolest attack From has ever done
>>
>>379190675
Is that not just one of the pursuer's moves with added fire effects?
>>
>>379191742
There's online play for PPSSPP. Haven't tried for Tri yet but dolphin does support netplay
>>
>DLC first comes out for DS1
>cast pursuers then silver pendant
>made the pursuers explode into the air and fly down into the nearest enemy like a homing missile
>reddit finds out and it gets cucked

Was good while it lasted. Worth noting that reddit is what killed ds2 for me as well. Every week they would nerf shit and i would have to keep respeccing, ended up just quitting. I don't even do PvE it's fuckin stupid but just let me rape bosses if i find something OP in the game ffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEA0OFugIdw
>>
File: mhf_20161008_144150_126.jpg (1008KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mhf_20161008_144150_126.jpg
1008KB, 1920x1080px
>>379191107
But can they be played on PC and PS4 together with cross-play?

Because Frontier can.
>>
>>379191742
You can play with your friends. If you have any.
>>
Every time I want to replay Dark Souls 3 I remember all the swamps and how generic the areas are so I back out.
>>
File: pepee.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>379192787
>Frontier
>>
>>379192683
fuck i love emmarel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0hV4JWonM
>>
>>379192917
Farron Keep is like what From came up from learning nothing about previous swamp levels and much people "enjoyed" them. The only thing it's lacking is 12fps and brutal punishments for falling like in 5-2.
>>
>>379190675
If we're counting Bloodborne, then Maria's 4 hit combo in the 3rd phase, it looks like pure sex
>>
File: flying idra.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flying idra.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
That isnt the flying hydra
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.