[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you'll refund once they leave Early Access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: black mesa source.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
black mesa source.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
ITT: Games you'll refund once they leave Early Access
>>
Can you even do that? Even if you have a hundred hours?
>>
>>379188530
Yes, everyone did it with Killing Floor 2. It's in case the game doesn't deliver on its promises when it comes out of early access. Too bad it just keeps gaming in EA forever like DayZ.
>>
>>379188596
This.

I was gonna have a fucking block party when DayZ finally left EA so I could refund it, but after everyone saw what happened to KF2, EA devs are probably scared shitless.

It was supposed to be an incentive to make a good game and deliver on your promises, but now it's an incentive to NEVER leave EA so you can keep all the money.
>>
>once they leave Early Access
lmao no popular game on early access is ever going to leave that state. see every early access survival multiplayer game out there.
>>
>>379188196
h1z1 and rust
>>
>>379188596
>>379189015
Wow do you ever get a notification that one of your games left EA? I've had several that I happen to see left EA months ago but I didn't know you could refund it once it leaves. If a game doesn't leave EA after a year you should be able to refund it.
>>
>>379188530
>>379188596
and yet steam refused to refund dayz for me
>>
Black Mesa is quality. I will buy a copy to counter your refund request (which will probably be rejected anyway) because it is such a good remake.
>>
>>379189265
because it's still in early access, you can refund it when it comes out
>>
>>379189407
so.. never?
>>
>>379189240
Leaving EA basically resets the refund timer. From the moment it goes live, you have 2 weeks and 2 hours of playtime within which you can refund. As for notifications, I dunno. I get emails from Steam when something I own leaves EA.
>>
>>379189015
DayZ will never leave EA anyway its mind blowing how little progress standalone has made in 4 years. I never bought it but I have access to it through steam family share and the Arma 2 version is still better simply because of the much better developed server plugins.
>>
do devs have limits on how long they can stay in EA?
>>
>>379189496
I want proof of this because I would love to Refund RUST and Space Engineers
>>
>>379189015
This shit shouldn't be legal. I hate green light and ea
>>
>>379189840
Obviously not with DayZ still in EA
>>
>>379189858
Rust is the only game in my library besides DayZ that I want to refund. Game was shit when it first released and got even shitter. Plus I don't want to play as a naked black man in rust
>>
>>379189971
lol @ you cuck
>>
>>379188530
what if I put in 100 hours in under 2 hours? will they still do it?
>>
>>379189971
same, I remember they once dropped an update that everyone hated and their response was "lol deal with it"

Can't wait to refund that piece of shit and tweet it at gary
>>
>>379190690
Yeah, they admitted to rigging the chances you'd be black to be like 45% chance and tough luck, fuck too and play a black man
>>
>>379189858
What has Space Engineers failed to deliver?

Why would you punish one of the only EA games that does it right?
>>
>>379188196
When is it supposed to be finished?
>>
>>379188196
Player unknowns battle royal faggotry and DAYZ will get the boot.
>>
>>379191308
And that retarded dinosaur game.
>>
>>379188196
>Paying for a free fan-made remake
>Thnking modern scam games like dayz and pubg are ever going to be taken out of early access
>>
>>379191413
I'm surprised people even enjoy ARK because I have a gta 780 and it can run every single game PERFECTLY except ARK even on low settings. What an unoptimized piece of shit, glad I got a refund on ark.
>>
>>379191162
Space engineers is terribly optimized and you can easily find yourself in situations that render so poorly you have to exit and reload.
>>
RUST (as if it will ever leave EA) and The Long Dark.
>>
>>379188196
only problem i have with Black Mesa is how long it has take Xen to come out
>>
Has there been ANY early access game that eventually came out and was actually good?
I feel like 90% of EA devs just use that as a way to ensure that their shitty games can't be refunded.
>>
>>379191891
you didn't have a problem with how long it took to get even the base game out?
>>
>>379192075
Nuclear Throne
>>
>>379189840
Yes because overgrowth has been in EA for nearly 10 years.
>>
>>379191891
They are reworking the whole xen part, because it already sucked in the old game.
>>
>>379192419
I saw a gameplay of overgrowth years ago, how's it now?
>>
>>379193064
Literally no difference at all.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.