[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBOX BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1493392889124.jpg (40KB, 596x709px) Image search: [Google]
1493392889124.jpg
40KB, 596x709px
>“When you look at our numbers, I think it shows that a lot of gamers are a two-console family. And quite often those two consoles are PlayStation and Nintendo sitting side-by-side.”

http://nintendoeverything.com/sonys-shawn-layden-says-switch-is-a-great-success-sees-nintendo-and-playstation-sitting-side-by-side/
>>
He's not wrong

You have to be an ultra normie or complete retard to purchase an xbox
>>
>>379187123
this. xbone exclusives are shit.
>>
>>379187271
What Xbox exclusives
>>
>>379187123
This, the only good thing with the Xbone s is that it was the cheapest 4k blu-ray player on the market last year
>>
File: 1480954625040.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1480954625040.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>379187030
Seriously? You're still trying to instigate console wars here? Holy shit, what a waste of life.

You are such a fucking maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel.

I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh. On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits. Go back to your containment board where you belong, you little shit.
>>
>>379187303
touche.
>>
The wii u dying a painful death was more relevant and talked about than the xbone at any point. Just put a fork in MS. Xbox is doine
>>
I want to impregnate Aqua
>>
File: 1490552910513.jpg (93KB, 700x891px) Image search: [Google]
1490552910513.jpg
93KB, 700x891px
>>379187514
I see.
>>
>>379187362
T.madXboxCuck
>>
File: 1489783126181.jpg (33KB, 397x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489783126181.jpg
33KB, 397x353px
>>379187030
>Xbox

What the hell in an xbox?
>>
The original Xbox was a great console with many exclusives and non sega hidden gems. What happened to that? Did the 360 really shit the new hard for the brand? It started off strong with games like halo, crimson skies, voodoo vince, and so on but when the 360 came around it began halo gears forza. What the fuck happened? Holy shit.
>>
>>379187030
>ironic reddit-browsing fake weeb, fake normalfag
Is there anything more lonely and pathetic?
>>
>>379189248
Lack of exclusive control. Half way through the 360s lifespan all the games got ported to pc or ps3, it continued with the bone
>>
>>379187030
>>379187514
>>379188237
>>379189104

Oh boy, another thread where a bunch of *fotm anime* posters circlejerk over 'consoles' and 'exclusives' when those concepts hardly exist anymore in the current market.
Please, continue. I'd LOVE to hear more about why I'm not allowed to like video games from a bunch of *I want to FUCK Megumin kawaii desu OwO* spewing degenerates.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.