[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started playing this. Is it normal to have huge lines of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (853KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
853KB, 2560x1440px
Just started playing this. Is it normal to have huge lines of coal waiting to feed machines that are already full of coal? I'm probably wasting 200+ coal with this.
>>
They're not wasted, they're queued.
>>
>>379185743
You're not wasting anything. You'll learn that having systems backed up is actually better for your factory because it guarantees that production of product won't stop anytime soon.
>>
>>379185743
You know you can pick them up instead of letting them go to waste
>>
>>379186047
If I do that the machines spitting them will start spitting more coal, right now they are just standing by, only the drills are working (they are filling a chest)

>>379185810
>>379185871
I see, thanks

Game is great, but I did hit a point where it seems the only automation I need is the automation to make science packs (which is boring as fuck), I'm probably missing something
>>
>>379186198
Research new tech and start automating ammo production and start research on oil production, get yourself equipped to kill zenos sooner than later.
>>
>>379186198
The main automation is to get science packs, which then give you unlock further technologies that require automation (drones etc).

Automating science packs beyond the green one is when the game starts taking off.
>>
I got the rocket in version 14, but the science packs are so much harder in version 15, that I don't want to play anymore after getting the first three. It is gay that I basically need to know all the ratios to build properly.
>>
>>379186648
I'm trying to find the ratios for the boiler, there is no indication of how many steam engines one boiler can feed. Right now I have three and it seems fine.
>>
>>379186742
14 boilers to 10 steam machines
>>
Wish someone made a bug boss base type. Cleaning huge nests with skynet mod is pretty fun & easy, imagine if there was a brainbug or something. You need a satelite nuke to open up the earth to send robots to the 'underground', set up like Factorissimo? That's the dream.
>>
File: 20170517025446_1.jpg (591KB, 1916x1014px) Image search: [Google]
20170517025446_1.jpg
591KB, 1916x1014px
>>379186742
Here you for shitty version 15.
>>
>>379187149
>>379186820
Are you sure? I have one boiler taking care of 3 steam machines just fine, it seems like it could handle even more
>>
>>379186198
Science is indeed the meat of the game.
But automating it means making efficient mining systems, keeping up with the power requirements, and making a factory without bottlenecks.
>>
Who the fuck plays these games except idiot autists who dropped out of their STEM degree?
>>
>>379187608
you need 2 boilers for 4 steam machines at full performance
>>
>>379187608
All about the ratios. Yes, I'm sure, like this one said:
>>379188757
>>
>>379188757
>I'll have to actually use pipes now

:(
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.