[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the state of Xbox in 2017 wew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (314KB, 791x902px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
314KB, 791x902px
>the state of Xbox in 2017
wew
>>
operation: cast a net and pull in whatever we can
>>
>>379182084

Why are Asian Americans never celebrated by western event organizers?
>>
It's an anon gets salty over something he can't take part in episode
>>
>2017 being a cucked whiteboi n mad
>>
>>379182084
This is not real right? I thought Microsoft was actually more based than Nintendo and PlayStation in terms of social justice
>>
>>379182084
>no asians in gaming
>no whites in gaming

Really gets you going
>>
>>379182635
https://www.youtube.com/user/xbox/videos
>>
ITT: white boys mad as hell that something caters to a different demographic than them

inb4 "games shouldn't have social justice!!" why the fuck do you care. do something more important with your life.
>>
>Latinos get the shortest amount of screen time
Racist
>>
>>379182792
Why seperate people in different groups? Isn't that going against the whole idea of treating everyone the same?
>>
This is just about game developers.

I have no idea why everyone is linking this stuff to gameplay and shit.
>>
>>379182498
Because literally no one likes us unless we're needed for typecasting.
>>
>>379182698
Fugg :DD
>>
>>379182991

think about it for more than 2 seconds. the vast majority of games feature and are catered to young white men. the gaming industry wants to appeal to a wider audience, so they make content specifically for that demographic(also helps that the social justice people will lap up the blatant pandering marketing campaign)

you are only helping boost views of these videos with your retarded outrage.
>>
>>379182084
>only latinos are celebrated
really bogs the noggenfogger
>>
>>379182991
Did you really think they thought it through
>>
>>379182991
>Isn't that going against the whole idea of treating everyone the same?

no since they idea is not exactly that people are all the same. The idea is more so that all people are equally important not the same.

ya dumby dumb fag buttfucker.

everyone is not equal
but everyone is equally important.
>>
>>379183469
Then where all the other races?
>>
>>379183198
ching chong bing bong mate
>>
>>379182498
they actually succeed because they work hard instead of blaming everything on whitey. the left can't keep them on their plantations because they aren't disenfranchised. if you can't be manipulated the left doesn't care about you.
>>
>>379183198
better than being paraded around for the degenerate

we will get there with the Irish, Italian in the next decade i hope
>>
>>379183782
In the back of their minds because other races don't sell well
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.