[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLAYSTATION PRESS CONFERENCE TO BE ALL ABOUT GAMES AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: Greatness Awaits.jpg (420KB, 1456x565px) Image search: [Google]
Greatness Awaits.jpg
420KB, 1456x565px
>As for the experience awaiting PlayStation buffs when the curtain lifts on Sony's E3 media event, live streaming from the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall (online as well as in select theaters) next Monday, June 12, Layden says to think of it less as a press conference than a software showcase.
>"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," he jokes. "And in the middle will be all the games."

ALSO HERE'S WHAT LAYDEN SAID WHEN ASKED ABOUT JAPANESE GAMES

>"I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they're coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we'll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein."

http://time.com/4804768/playstation-4-ps4-pro-psvr-sales/

>/v/ will somehow turn this into a bad thing
>>
>>379180675
>no psp3
>>
File: ain.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
ain.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>379180983

why the hell would you want that?
>>
M-Movie games, w-w-who cares...
>>
>>379181109
>/v/ will somehow turn this into a bad thing
I've tried
>>
Just give me REmake 2 news and potentially a new DMC game, I'll be satisfied with that.
>>
File: Alec .png (435KB, 641x469px) Image search: [Google]
Alec .png
435KB, 641x469px
Always Be Winning
>>
>"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me,"

I'll fucking time you Layden you fat fuck
>>
>>379180675
>"software"
uhuh
>>
>All the games we already announced last year
>Tune in next year and the year after to hear more about the same games
>>
>"I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they're coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we'll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein."

I can't entirely disagree with this, but I'm hardly convinced they're back on board. Too woefully incompetent on average to have much presence in the HD console market.
>>
>>379180675

>As for the experience awaiting PlayStation buffs when the curtain lifts on Sony's E3 media event, live streaming from the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall (online as well as in select theaters) next Monday, June 12, Layden says to think of it less as a press conference than a software showcase.
>"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," he jokes. "And in the middle will be all the games."

I find this somewhat hard to believe. If there's anything Sony loves to do it's talk and brag at the start of press conferences. Try like 20 minutes of shit talking the competition and going over sales shit to investors yet again followed by 15 minutes of Celebrity parading (probably Kojima too) then maybe some games.
>>
>>379180675
I'm hoping for a budget Sakaguchi game
>>
>>379182157

Like MS does with Cuphead and usually did with Scalebound?
>>
>>379182476

>and going over sales

Sony doesn't talk about sales makes like five years now, Reggie talked about sales on his speech about Iwata death
>>
>>379180675
Can't wait for MH5 on the PS Vita
>>
>>379183291

Why are you wasting your time replying to him man?
>>
>>379182532
>it's okay because MS does it too!
that's not how it works anon
>>
>>379180675
greatness awaits....
>>
>>379183291
You're a bigger faggot for replying to him than he is. Go rant on Facebook you fucking nigger.
>>
Sony lit af...
*dabs*
>>
>>379183291
That lefty butthurt
>>
File: c ya hillary.jpg (240KB, 695x898px) Image search: [Google]
c ya hillary.jpg
240KB, 695x898px
>>379183291
go away leftist trash

you are not welcome on our board
>>
That's surprising, the mods actually cleared up the /pol shit in this thread.
>>
>>379184606
>whining about /pol/
8 years faggot
>>
>>379180675
They said that about previous years, and it was a lie then as well.
>>
>>379180675
its just a dumb press statement, literally means nothing.

Don't ever mention mobile gaming if you want true gamers to think of you positively.
>>
File: death-stranding[1].jpg (73KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
death-stranding[1].jpg
73KB, 1200x675px
sony have a really skewed vision of "all about games" considering how many prerendered trailers they showed for games that are still unreleased to this day, one of which we still know literally, ACTUALLY LITERALLY, nothing about.
>>
oh boy, more fucking movie games

what's the japanese equivalent of e3? at least they show the good games there
>>
>all about games...which are movies
>>
>>379184995
>>379185006

>movie games
>Gears and Halo had 3 hours of cutscene while Uncharted 4 had 1

really makes me think
>>
>>379185150
>b-but Shitcharted

Show some fucking games already
>>
>>379184889
You are just a triggered cuck that is also wrong, both Death Stranding trailers were running in real time, even Kojima said that the second one was running on a PS4 Pro.
>>
>>379185150
The difference is that those games actually have gameplay. Uncharted gameplay i movie.
When people say that sertain game is movie they don't mean the amount of cutscenes.
Have you ever seen anyone calling Max Payne 3 a movie? And that game is 70% cutscenes
>>
File: 1495916173201.jpg (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495916173201.jpg
74KB, 512x512px
>mfw Shawn Layden comes out on stage wearing a Spyro shirt
>>
>>379181973
>VR experiences and Wonderbook 2
>>
File: PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png (344KB, 942x511px) Image search: [Google]
PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png
344KB, 942x511px
>>379180675
>The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me,"
Aww but like you Shawn
>>
>>379185489

>Have you ever seen anyone calling Max Payne 3 a movie?

No but if it was a PlayStation exclusive I'm sure as shit would hear it A LOT
>>
>>379181109
>Why would you want video games on your video game console?
>>
>>379185728
You're actually right about that
>>
>>379185632
I also like him. He's a good middleground between stuffy businessman and "HEY GAMERS" puppet

It's like, I know I'm being lied to, but you're charming enough so I'll allow it
>>
>>379182476
What reason would he have to lie about the conference?
>>
>>379180675
Good for Sony, really. Not going to declare them winners until E3 is over, though. A lot of things might go wrong for them, and that's not even accounting for the possibility that Nintendo's E3 might very well blow Sony's out of the water.

Still, it looks very possible that they might in fact win this E3.
>>
>>379186063
gee i don know, how about getting more people to watch their stupid marketing stunts?
>>
>>379185906
Microsoft's guy is like that, too. They both still come across as CEOs when they actually talk about the business of games, but they do seem to genuinely be interested in the products they are selling us.
>>
>>379186206
It's E3, the largest gaming event in the west every year. There's absolutely no need to lie about the length of time a guy will be on stage to get people to watch.
>>
>>379185329
in-engine is not the same thing as in-game (i.e. gameplay), which we are yet to see.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.