[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about some video games. I like this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DAO_Load_Screen.png (192KB, 290x377px) Image search: [Google]
DAO_Load_Screen.png
192KB, 290x377px
Let's talk about some video games. I like this one
>>
>>379180468
didn't age well. was fun when it came out though
>>
File: DAOrigins 2017-05-25 01-57-32-14.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DAOrigins 2017-05-25 01-57-32-14.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
>>379180468
Grey Warden, I'm White Fang
>>
>>379180468
morrigan best waifu

might've cried like a faggot when she was RIP
>>
File: stare.jpg (679KB, 842x1778px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
679KB, 842x1778px
>>379183145
Everybody likes Morrigan.
>>
>>379183145
Wait, when was she kill? Haven't played Inquisition.
>>
>>379182306
Still better than its sequels. But it's really sad to make all the choices in this game, knowing that it's all going to turn to shit later and won't be worth it.
>>
>Deep Roads was too long
>too tired to continue playing after that
>take a one year break from DA:O
>reinstall
>forgot what I was supposed to do
>want to restart
>remember Deep Roads
Help
>>
>>379186818
Play a dwarf and embrace it as part and parcel of the consequences of being one
>>
>>379186818
The Deep Trenches are my favorite part of the game.

There is no other point in the game putting myself into my character's shoes where I really thought to myself, "This is what it feels like to be a Grey Warden", than crossing the bridge to Bownammar in one go, cutting down wave after wave of darkspawn.

hell of a lot better than beating a legion of one-hit-kill grunts. Fuck me is the Battle for Denerim disappointing. The Archdemon cutscenes and Sandal are the only redeeming qualities of the battle.
>>
>>379182306
Yeah such a shame, think I went through that game like 3-4 times.
The variance as minimal as was made it great, different race starts, the interactions later like being the dwarves exiled sibling etc. the text based ending that made your choices mater.
they casualized the fuck out of the other two
>>
>>379186818
Deep roads wasnt that bad desu.
The only part of the game I couldn't stand was the dreaded Fade, and I just use a mod to skip it.
>>
>>379188101
The Harrowing or Broken Circle? It's weird seeing Harrowing skip mods on the "must have" lists when the Harrowing is so short anyways. But yeah, if you're talking about Sloth's nightmare, there's basically nothing there except for the companion dreams, and scouring for stat bonuses.

also
>shapeshifting into a golem and back to get back health
>>
>>379188618
The part in the Broken circle I think, it's cool the 1st time, but it's just really tedious once you're back for the Nth time.
It's a pain to navigate too & I didn't like the backtracking either
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.