[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy Nintendo stock today if you want one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
With the likely chance of Pokemon on switch.

The stock price is gonna go through the roof.
Easy fucking money
>>
How do I buy stock? I have $50 I could turn into $60.
>>
I'm curious, do /biz/ have threads about video game company stocks?
>>
>>379180136
How much are they paying you?
>>
For anyone interested, the stock (NTDOY) is about 39$. With the Direct tomorrow, it will probably gain about 3-6% (Monster Hunter announced made the Japanese gain 5,8%).

However, hold the stock for few mouths, easy safe money.
>>
>>379180225
>>379180309
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ntdoy
>>
buy the rumor, sell the news
>>
>>379180513
Where do I put my CC details
>>
>>379180136
And what if it doesn't?
>>
>people actually have stock in their favorite game companies
this is some new level in fanboyism
>>
>>379180709
Then your fucked but if a Japanese game like monster Hunter can make it raise 5%.

The massive popular Pokemon can easily do that
>>
>>379180872
It's literally free money
>>
Anon, do you really think you can pull off a pump and dump by convincing a bunch of neets with very little money to buy stock of a multinational corporation? It's not gonna work, there's not enough capital here to push the price much higher and everyone who has the money to do so has already bought the stock in anticipation of E3. What you can buy now already has the price of the rumor and possible confirmation factored into the price. Knowing Nintendo, the direct will actually disappoint and drive the price down.
>>
>>379180913
So you're telling people to throw their hatred earned money for something that may or may not happen
I really hope it does because otherwise people are gonna find you and make mince meat out of you
>>
>>379180513
Signed up, how do I buy stocks there? Are they going to charge a fee each time I buy something? Should I just put 50 dollars a paycheck away for a year and put like $1000 in the market?
>>
>>379181049
This anon is your friend, newfags.
>>
>>379181185
Yes. That's how you retire.
>>
>>379181049
I'm just comparing what happend to monster switch switch getting announced. Made nintendo stock go up 5%

Pokemon is way way more popular than monster Hunter.

Everything in life has risks. That's the stock market. But if you want to take s educated risk. Than buy nintendo stock today
>>
File: 1494184599199.png (189KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494184599199.png
189KB, 500x343px
>>379180709
Just remember how Pokemon Go made Nintendo shares skyrocketed (about 120%) despite the fact that Nintendo barely made profit with it.
>>
>>379181335
Thanks guess I'll try Ameritrade instead, and buy some penny stock
>>
>>379180136

Corporate shilling going straight to the point huh.
>>
>>379181367
This is no where near an educated risk. This is gambling.
>>
>>379181809
The stock market is risky
>>
Is there a /v/ discord for stock trading tips?
>>
>>379182078
Yes, it's very risky for people who like to gamble in it instead of conducting proper analysis.
>>
>>379180136
>buy stock if you want one
>one

Yes hello, I'd like to buy one stock.

>one stock

Holy shit everyone here is 15 years old.
>>
Does buying a stock guarantee me entrance into the shareholders meeting at E3?
>>
File: 1487325014597.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487325014597.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
If Pokemon is coming to Switch it will be a Pokken port, Pokemon Rumble or another shitty spin-off.

I know everyone really wants the Switch to be the successor or both the Wii U and 3DS and I do too, but there is no precedent that says they won't do another dedicated handheld.

My personal theory is that they're watching and waiting to see if the Switch takes off to the point where they can double-dip into console hardware and not have to worry about the Switch getting Wii U like drought.

Basically, Pokemon is their ace in the hole for if the Switch can't maintain sales and that isn't a load they should be blowing while the system has momentum.
>>
>>379182525
One Nintendo stock is like 38 bucks ain't it?
>>
>>379182868
Well Nintendo has 6 million forecast for 3ds this year to march 30th 2018 and releasing a new 2ds in July

A big game needs to sell the games. Pokemon would be good
>>
>>379180136
Just sell before E3
>But but
Big reveals like that almost always gets overhyped, just take a look at previous e3, Apple etc.
>>
>>379180136
Why are they announcing a new pokemon game (or port) one week before E3?? It doesn't make sense, will Nintendo's e3 be big as fuck this year
>>
>>379183623

Japanese people don't watch E3.

Pokemon at E3 is as likely as Mario on Xbox.
>>
>>379183623
Corocoro always gets leaked around the 10-12th of every month. Corocoro this month will contain the same info as we get tomorrow
>>
>>379182868
Pokemon proper has to come to the Switch sometime because if they do make another handheld it's still going to be the Switch in a new form. They didn't combine their console and handheld divisions and move to a unified OS for nothing. Nintendo making systems that are strictly console or handheld are gone and they're not coming back.

The only reason why the 3DS is around for not is that they're waiting for all the games that were in production for it to come out and sell what they can. The 3DS is dead and the Switch is taking its place.
>>
>>379183623
Pokemon will still have a trailer but just won't be announced at the event

Pokemon direct is huge event itself
>>
>>379182895
>one stock

You mean a share? "One stock" sounds like a 15-year-old trying to sound like one of the big boy grownups.
>>
>supporting the cancer that is killing video games

I hope you feel ashamed if you do this, even if you do it just for the shekels.
>>
>>379184024
How is stock trading destroying video games? Game companies has been on the stock market for decades, and trading stocks is nothing new.
>>
>>379180136
I remember a friend buying Nintendo stock via Charles Schwab a few years ago when it was ~$18, good for him. Would you recommend Schwab as a broker?

Do I have to talk to anyone or can I just buy whatever stock I want and tie it to a username?
>>
>>379183892

I'll live stream drinking my own piss if the 3DS doesn't get a successor if the Switch keeps up with Nintendo's projections.
>>
>>379183230
I mean, they already sold 1.3M as of the end of April and the 2DS will drive sales pretty high during the Holidays, I think they can achieve that even without Pokémon...
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.