[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: eckMD09.png (55KB, 875x573px) Image search: [Google]
eckMD09.png
55KB, 875x573px
Is he right?
>>
lol bye nerd and thanks for the ez money
>>
File: 1480887583040.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480887583040.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
This is why I always use the gibus

ppl get fucking savage when I repeatedly kill them, specially when dominated.
>>
I don't get why the gibbus is hated, I stopped playing a while ago though.
>>
i often find microtransations reprehensible and think companies are almost being abusive with how they exploit easily addicted people.

but then i see stuff like this and i'm almost happy they exist.
>>
File: IMG_0384.png (234KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.png
234KB, 808x805px
>paid $3k
>for fucking pixels in f2p game
>tfw I can't even afford a 300 bucks for PS4 and couple games
>>
>>379174906
You can pick up other people's weapons in TF2?
>>
This guy is raging about a frying pan
>>
>>379175310
Oh and besides, I bought TF2 on release and all I got was the fucking cap. Not even store credit.
>>
>>379174906
>Spends a couple of grand to make his avatar a pretty snowflake
>Gets assblasted when some hatless idiot krits you.
That faggot wish he could buy skill.
>>
i never got this
if you want to blow your money on status symbols to show off, why the fuck would you choose pixels in an obscure video game?
those $3000 could have been invested in a car, or a piece of art, or high end clothes, whatever. but he chose to buy a fucking virtual frying pan for a childrens video game?

some people are just retarded
>>
>>379174906
No he's retarded. He paid 3k for a virtual frying pan.
>>
>>379175476
The proof of purchase is ugly as fuck but there are other perks besides that

Also the veteran medals are nice, I have the primeval warrior but I never use it I'd rather pass as a F2P and maul tryhards
>>
File: 1470026535299.jpg (82KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1470026535299.jpg
82KB, 474x474px
holy shit this level of autism is a bit much for me
>>
uh no?
A fun part about fps games is picking up other players guns, especially if your fairly new to the game and you don't know how each weapon feels. In terms of a game with just visual differences between weapons, its neat to pick up someones high level/rare skin and use it and get a good look at it; because if you find a skin you like you might end up getting it yourself anyway.
>>
>>379174906
>using reddit
no he isnt
>>
File: pyro.jpg (4KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.jpg
4KB, 250x182px
>>379174906
I cannot feasibly comprehend the mental state of someone who spends $3k on a shiny virtual weapon that offers absolutely zero stat changes, who doesn't have that kind of money to burn. Like, if you're a millionaire, sure, but could you even imagine having to save up 3,000 US dollars, and, rather than spending it on something real, let alone something useful, you spend it on a virtual item that is completely useless and has nothing unique about it aside from visual aesthetics?

But it goes further beyond. Imagine being so mentally severed from our reality, that you not only spend $3k on a virtual item, but that this virtual item is your physical, personal belonging, and that any of the virtual make-believe characters that touch your virtual make-believe weapon in this virtual make-believe world is violating your personal rights and literally stealing an object from you, and the fact that they're not wearing a good enough virtual make-believe hat adds an even deeper insult, that they could even DARE to DREAM to touch your precious pan.

Sends shivers down my spine.
>>
File: 1489349576750.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489349576750.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>spending 3000 dollars on a fucking cosmetic skin for a weapon
>>
File: 1476928397593.jpg (114KB, 704x850px) Image search: [Google]
1476928397593.jpg
114KB, 704x850px
All the intelligent people already left TF2 for Overwatch, the only ones still playing TF2 are poor people or autists too invested in cosmetics to quit.
>>
>>379174906
Literally Git Gud.
If getting killed by gibusvisions like me pisses him off so much then he should stop getting killed
>>
File: 1400109671703.gif (303KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1400109671703.gif
303KB, 320x289px
>>379176781
>playing overshill
>>
I think I'm illiterate or something, I can't figure out what the fuck I'm reading.

As hard as I try all I can get is that this guy paid $3,000 for a golden frying pan in a video game?
>>
>>379177029
You fucking got that right. To be fair, it's called AUSTRALIUM frying pan. That's literally just it. A frying pan sprayed gold. Purely cosmetic. 3 grand.
>>
i mean, he probably didn't pay three thousand dollars just to let some worthless gibusvision score a lucky kill on him and use his golden frying pan.

whatever the fuck that means, i find it unlikely that someone would pay three thousand dollars for it.
>>
Is it honestly worth 3 thousand dollars or did this kid just fuck up?

I remember I knew this fag that paid fifty dollars for a CoD skin that ended up being released for 2 bucks a few weeks later.

Good times.
>>
>>379177243
Valve games are just skinned gambling sims now.
>>
>>379174906
3k for a virtual item? I thought only Star Shitizen pulled that shit on people.
>>
>>379177243
>>379177363
Probably, it gets a bit more complicated than that though. The pan probably had a high killcount stapled on it and had some effects. Either way, autists will pay through the nose if it means they could look special online.
>>
>>379174906
What a fucking retard
>>
>>379177029
It seems like not in TF2 there's a way to use someone else's items for one life if you kill them. The redditor is mad because he spent lods of emone on those items and it's unfair anyone gets to enjoy his toys.
>>
>>379174906
I don't play TF2 but
>buy special faggot weapon
>others can use it if you get killed, pushing you to git gud so you won't lose your weapon
That sounds pretty good for balance, I'd say. He talks about "deserving" but the only people with any rights in a match are the good players.
>>
No, he's an idiot. The person picking up the dropped weapon doesn't get to keep it after respawning.
It's just the console-exclusive games mentality of "I paid for X-console, to play X game which has now been ported for Y-console, why should other people be allowed to play the game I bought X-console for??".
>>
>>379174906
>I spent $3000 on a shitty F2P shooter
lmao this is the real PC audience right here.
>>
I haven't played TF2 in years.

What's this thing about weapon pickup?
>>
>>379178173
Weapons no longer provide ammo when touched, instead they can be picked up by other players and used until they die and respawn. It's almost completely useless, unless you pick up a weapon with an ugly skin, dropped by a cosmetics-obsessed idiot and use it to kill him.
>>
>>379176781
Are the cosmetics worth anything.moneywise anymore? I haven't played in a few years, but have like four bill hats and some other good stuff.
>>
It was a worthless feature though. Does anyone even use it?
>>
>>379177958
Honestly it's worse than you think, if you get killed in game you only drop the weapon you were holding at the time. So this guy probably spends most of his time walking around with his 3000 dollar reskin of a melee weapon instead of his primary weapon so he can show it off.
>>
>>379178553
Oh come on, that's just silly. I never have the melee weapon out unless I'm 5m away from the target.
>>
>>379175739
Rich NEETs and Shut-ins are your answer. Fancy cars and clothes don't do much if you never leave your house.
>>
>>379177515
The killcount gets reseted when you trade away an item
>>
>>379178525
Well it causes autists like pic >>379174906 related to have a meltdown, so I wouldn't call it completely useless.
>>
>>379178150
Reminds me of that petition demanding FFXIII be PS3 exclusive.
>>
>>379174906
>reddit screencap
Is this what /v/ is now? Are you fucking kidding me OP? Go choke on a bag of dicks you fucking faggot. Just fuck off and die.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.