[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>Hey anon, you got the next multi million dollar videogame idea?
>>
>>379174687
Faggot
>>
>>379174687
we make a game like tell tale does, but it actually has gameplay in it
>>
What if, we take tetris, we add microtransactions, and we release it for free on iOS.
>>
No, what kind of CEO are you, you just think some ideas guy will come into this room and give us a million dollar idea? and then what? I'm an executive because I do managerial tasks, if you want an ideas guy go the shrink.
>>
>>379174687
a triple A competitive freemium with microtransactions.
>>
>>379174970
Tetris is to hard for that audience
>>
>>379174851
Like a third person game action rpg?
>>
>>379174687
First things first, grandpa.
I'll tell you, but the nigger has to go.
Now, where's the shitter?
>>
Fallout with swords
>>
>>379174851
>Choices that somewhat matter in the moment
>Railroaded to a specific ending
No Harold, Bioware has already done that.
>>
>>379175161
Assasins Creed with guns
>>
>>379174687
the #1 best selling game with elements from the #2 best selling game

tell me how that can possibly fail
>>
>>379175228
AC had guns since forever
>>
>>379174687
this is a pretty good looking staff you have here. it's almost like we're in a stock photo.
>>
We make WoW, but then we add slightly better graphics and a few different mechanics. Just imagine if we just make half the numbers WoW does
>>
Action game where you fight aliens with a gun and a sword except you are on rollerskates for the whole game
>>
>>379174687
My company basically stole the source code from some poor chap in one of these meetings.

>Care to put your USB into our PC so we can project it into our big screen? Better than you having to draw it on the board
>o-okay
>Can you explain how it works?
>i-s just technical stuff
>No problem we got some tech guys here
>neat so this is how it works
>Explains everything
>s-o how about it guys
>We will get back to you but is looking promising
>Proceed to replicate the code and change it enough for it to be different but working and never contact him again

It was for encryption program, but damn, feel bad for him. At least I was not part of it. Only did the accounting.
>>
File: gyaru_to_loli.jpg (418KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
gyaru_to_loli.jpg
418KB, 1200x767px
>>379174687
Call of Duty, but with lolis
>>
>>379174687
Yes. FPS with different color coded enemies.
Wave based.
They're mostly a mindless advancing horde of drones.
Your gun's ammo are randomly colored and only the proper color hurts the proper enemies.
Wrong shots fall to the ground and become enemies.

It's first-person Puzzle-Bobble with gore. It's fucking foolproof.
>>
>>379175161
Skyrim with guns
>>
>bully game but you're a girl
>need to navigate the social hierarchy to get to the top and be voted prom queen
>you have limited fighting capabilities and deal little damage and can't take much damage
>have to rely on gossip and socializing
>try to take over cliques and turn them against each other
>flirt with and date guys so they fall for you and fight for you
>tease teachers and if they make a move you can blackmail them
>form an army of beta orbiters and then cuck them by going to the prom with Chad
>can fug people to increase their loyalty
>if you get pregnant it's instant game over
>>
>>379175161
Fighting games with fun
>>
>>379174687

Fetish simulator

Size, TF, Futa
>>
Alaskan survival third person rpg.
You need to hunt, make shelter and all that shit.
>>
File: 1495375294043.png (440KB, 891x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495375294043.png
440KB, 891x566px
mario 64, animal crossing or pikmin but on pc
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.