[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassins Creed: BLACK EGYPT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2198329231.png (88KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
2198329231.png
88KB, 1280x726px
>This is the name of the new AC Game
>MFW stupid cracker pigs will complain
>Egypt was a BLACK land
>America was a BLACK land
>The king of england was a BLACK man
>Ancient Egyptians WERE NOT terrorists or Arab Mudshit fucks
>The white man is a grafted devil created by a big head BLACK AFRICAN scientist named yakub

Get over it, crackaziod pigs.
>>
>inb4 cavemen trolls
>>
I'm just disappointed this series isn't over with yet, what was the big difference between the last one and the one before it aside from setting?
>>
>>379171660
You already made this thread before and you got your ass completely ravaged.
We already know the name is Assassins Creed Origins, and we have a pic of the dude, who is brown, you are just an incredibly obese cuck who is tsundere towards big black cock.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/2198329231.png/
>>
>>379171834
Plot & Characters. Different of course not really meaning better.
>>
>>379171919
>White pig detected

>Linking to Warez driveby
>Implying I'm retarded enough to click on a virus

Those other leaks were fake
>>
>>379172052
>obesity intensifies
>>
>>379171660
I still can't fathom that these games keep selling. They look like the most boring "run from A to B with some lackluster combat in between"-games ever. Not to mention that the game is 90% platforming but the platforming consists of holding one button.
>>
Im an Israelite, dont call me black no more.
>>
>>379171960
This series should have ended once there were no more gameplay innovations to add. This is going to turn into The Land Before Time before too long
>>
File: IMG_8930.jpg (137KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8930.jpg
137KB, 250x350px
>>379172134
Well, you're not wrong. That's what people like though.

"People"
>>
3/10 some will probably take the bait
>>
WE should not care about AC, it's a shitty series
>>
>>379172482
This. If you enjoyed any Assassin's Creed game or any Far Cry after 2, you don't belong on /v/
>>
>>379172658
2 and Brotherhood were legitimately good games.
>>
>>379172382
I feel ironically that the introduction of more gameplay elements has become a hindrance. Mainly because they're shallow, but more because it takes away from the basics.

A historical period story with some basic characters who have some memorable lines interspersed with fast, fluid assassinations. Emphasis on the fast and fluid. Syndicate was a Guy Ritchie film with none of the wit and action that keeps popping in because the character models fuck up every time during the 500,000 forced brawl encounters.

The series became an action and setpiece spectacle, instead of a Mystery-Adventure about Assassins where you actually do assassinations, and even ACII was ruined by Desmond.

Needs to unironically go back to its roots, and then purge what was bad about them.
>>
>legitimately want to talk about the new AC
>faggot OP still makes the same shitpost thread instead
>>
>>379172787

I'd say Revelations was solid as well, but I know a lot of people didn't like it.

The whole Ezio trilogy was pretty fun to play through. 3 is where the series shit the bed and didn't really recover.
>>
>>379172658
>if you don't enjoy games, you don't belong on /v/
Fuck off retard. Your opinion is shit and don't matter her.
>>
>>379171834
>>379172382
Between Assassin's Creed 2 and Revelations there were tons of little gameplay elements they added. The hook in Revelations makes climbing a lot better and faster. Battles in 2 were harder because you couldn't chain kill like you can in Brotherhood/Revelations.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.