[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst first party Nintendo game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: photo.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
What is the worst first party Nintendo game?
>>
Star Fox Zero
>>
Wii Music
>>
File: image.png (218KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 250x352px
Recently? Probably this.

Of all time? Love Tester.
>>
Not counting low-hanging fruit like Virtual Boy games and shit, probably Metroid Other M.
>>
Wii Music

Literally not even a real game
>>
>>379168353
>>379168398

those were outsourced to Platinum and Team Ninja respectively...

Imho it's Amiibo Festival...
>>
>>379168398
Name 3 bad virtual boy games. They were pretty good desu
>>
>>379168456
Fuck you I liked it
>>
Custom Robo
>>
>>379168385
>>379168456
this
>>
Either that Pokémon Rumble game or the Animal Crossing party game on Wii U. Anything else is false.
>>
>11 post in
>no one said sticker star
>>
>>379168534
All of them except the Wario one.
>>
>>379168385
>>379168456
definitely this, I had it at one point - let a friend "borrow" it just so I could get rid of that garbage.
>>
>>379168710
Good game
Bad Paper Mario game
>>
>>379168353
>>379168398
>>379168557
>>379168635
Learn how to read you fucking idiots
>>
>>379168769
>Bad Paper Mario game
thats even worse tb.h
>>
Kirby's Dream Land 3
>>
>>379168505
zero wasn't outsourced to platinum you retard, they worked along side them
>>
File: contract it.png (413KB, 396x449px) Image search: [Google]
contract it.png
413KB, 396x449px
>>379168278
Brawl.

It's not even that it shits on the Meleefags, it's that it took a concept that wasn't broken, and casualized it for nongamers. I can guarantee you right now, that it wasn't Sakurai's intent or fault that Brawl was such a shitpile. It was the fact that Nintendo wanted to cater to the lowest common denominator among gamers, and that the game was outsourced to a non-hal labs dev studio who did not know all the small intricacies and mechanics of how the game worked and controlled respectively.

You cant even begin to delude yourself into thinking Sakurai knew every small mechanic of the game, because if he did the melee players wouldn't have found so many different things in the games code that devs INTENTIONALLY put in. I say this because Sakurai even since the NES Kirby days had the same "accessibility and simplicity in play" idea behind his work.

Nintendo's intended, provable, and actually quotable strategy was to focus on the "blue ocean" of nongamers with the Wii, it was their buzzword, and god help anyone who got in their way. All of their IP's suffered from this casualization and oversimplification. Nintendo is the reason Smash became as shallow as a puddle and a poking simulator rather than a real Smash game. Because money and casuals became their ONLY focus.

t.64 player, just saying that before the fucking casual scum chime in in full Nintendo cuckboy fanrage deriding me as some Meleefag.
>>
File: 1400109671703.gif (303KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1400109671703.gif
303KB, 320x289px
>>379169073
>>
>>379169073
>shat on the single most autistic cult in all of video games
Good.
>>
>>379168710

Intelligent Systems. That's not Nintendo First Party.

Plus Sticker Star is a lame game that still functions, that's more than I can say about fucking Metroid Prime Hunters.
>>
>>379169073
Is this pasta or are you just stupid

Your immense autism aside, there's no way that anyone can seriously think that Brawl is the worst first-party Nintendo game.
>>
>>379169550
But thats not Souls babies
>>
>>379169775
Brawl is representative of the tidal level shift of ideology and demographic pandering that Nintendo undertook in the mid 2000's so yes, aside its HORRIBLE gameplay, it's also a middle finger to their established core fanbase.

Now their "core" is made up of babies who had Wii as their first or second console and defend their casual shit like theres nothing wrong with making your games shallow as fuck with absolutely no redeemable depth. The modern Nintendo fanbase and Nintendo themselves are trash, call me what you want but namecalling cant and doesn't disprove me.
>>
>>379169991
You're not making a case for why Brawl is the worst Nintendo game from a gameplay perspective, you're just whining about the direction the company has taken. The Wii existed for over a year before Brawl came out.
>>
>>379168278
Wind Waker
>>
>>379169991
>Now their "core" is made up of babies who had Wii as their first or second console
As opposed to the "core" who praises Melee being made up of babies who had the Gamecube as their first console. It's funny how you literal children can't see the irony.

Anyway Melee is unironically the worst Smash game.
>>
Wii Music
>>
>>379169780
At the least the games they involve themselves with is actually relevant.
Melee is old as balls and there's only 4 people anyone should ever give a shit about and their ugly goblin looking virgins who obsess over a 15 year old party game.
>>
File: sad kirby.png (55KB, 207x198px) Image search: [Google]
sad kirby.png
55KB, 207x198px
>>379168835
Firstly that's second party (HAL Laboratories)
Secondly fuck you
>>
>>379168710
meh, even if it wasn't a Paper Mario game its still pretty awful
>>
>>379172897
meant for
>>379168769
>>
>>379168834
I wouldn't even call it a good game, it's an RPG that has no levels or other party members.

There is no point to battling whatsoever
>>
>>379168278
any first party made virtuaboy game
>>
Breath of the wild turned out pretty shit
>>
>>379172656
Brawl was actually th first game in the series to greatly reduce the number of HAL team members. Nintendo tried to take more control over the series after the popularity and profit of 64 and melee
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.