[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this an interesting game? i played all metal gear solids before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 564986.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
564986.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
is this an interesting game? i played all metal gear solids before
>>
>>379165964
yes, game of its year actually
>>
>>379166016
some say it's very boring
>>
>>379166052
It's very repetitive. It has you redoing many side missions (side missions are already basically the same to begin with) and becomes really boring.
>>
It's definitely worth it for the amount of money you can get it for now.
>>
>>379165964
I have over 140 hours in the game. Really fun
>>
>>379166349
>>379166354
thanks, i will download it then
>>
No, there's no real technology in the game, it fucks up the continuity, the maps are barren and outposts are small as shit. Typical open world game experience #13528
>>379166016
That's not Bloodborne. Hell, even TW3 was better than MGSV
>>
>>379166498
so it's very boring? i've cancelled the download
>>
>>379166354
This tbqhfamalam
>>
>>379166705
Why not just play the fucking game and see for yourself?
>>
File: IMG_9504.jpg (48KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9504.jpg
48KB, 492x388px
>>379165964
>downloading a game solely because someone on /v/ told you it was good
>canceling the download because another person on /v/ told you it was bad
Do you have the brain cells and willpower of a goldfish?
>>
>>379166705
Yes. The forward operating base stuff is pretty garbage too. As are the boss battles.
>>
>>379166860
>>379166863
>>379166898
i'm too lazy to download, install and get into it if it's boring
>>
>>379166936
>too lazy to download
what the fuck is wrong with you. How can someone be THAT lazy. Fuck off, faggot
>>
Better off saving yourself the grief. You just sit there numb after the ending wondering why you wasted your time playing an unfinished game after being lied to for the whole game.
>>
I heard that the final part of the game will be unveiled at this years E3, is that true?
>>
File: IMG_9191.jpg (77KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9191.jpg
77KB, 957x538px
>>379166936
I don't even know what to say to you. Why are you allowed to have a (slightly) functioning brain? Why are you allowed to breathe air that could be used by other people? Even shooting yourself would be a waste of a round and gunpowder. You're not even worth the 2 minutes of weapons maintanence it would take the clean the carbon out of the handgun that shot you. Just hold your breath until you pass out, do this continusly until it kills you. Please.
>>
>>379165964
The gameplay it's a solid 10/10. The problem is that the story goes extremely slowly. Most of the missions are barely story related.

It's like, you play 4-5 mission with very little story, and then 1 mission that will make you eyaculate furiously because of cutscenes and weird things happening.
The story is very misterious and will make you want keep playing to know what's happening.

But the gameplay is 10/10 and it's a long game. Beautiful graphics (with incredible optimization) and a lot of good music. You will feel that you are Big Boss himself infiltrating.
>>
>>379167463
This. People who say it's boring probably never changed loadout
>>
>>379167132
Welcome to the ruse cruise. Nobody really knows.
>>
>>379166016
Game of the decade, honestly. External factors like marketing, hype, and content not deemed exceptional enough for release ruined it for some folks, but just looking at the on-disc material, GZ+TPP is about as perfect a game as you can get. The only complaint I have is calling what is clearly a brief epilogue "Chapter 2."
>>
>>379167132
>>379167552
Shhhh. Don't summon him.
>>
>>379167549
This is also kind of true. Big Boss and your crew will be very customizable, and each mission you play, will make you have more thing to put into your character. You can play the game in a lot of different ways.
>>
If it was your first MGS for whatever reason you'd love it. You played all the other MGS games so you will be very disappointed.
>>
>>379168579
my favorite is the metal gear solid on ps one
>>
>>379168579
Disappointed by he story, the gameplay is great. I got GZ and TPP + DLC for 30squid, so that lessens any disappointment too. I imagine people who spent 40 buckeroos on GZ and then 60 on TPP were pretty pissed.
>>
The gameplay is stellar
>>
>>379165964
I have more than 1000 hours on this shit. It's the game I go to whenever I have nothing else to play.
>>
thanks for the replies, i installed it and will try to play
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.