[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst game ever made. You can't prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: C&C4cover.jpg (689KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C&C4cover.jpg
689KB, 892x1200px
This is the worst game ever made.
You can't prove me wrong.
>>
Was this the one where they gutted the base building?
>>
>>379165476
Yes
>>
>>379165403
Anon but that's an empty picture, how did you do that? I thought you can't post OP without a picture.
>>
File: 1450885461002.jpg (25KB, 374x396px) Image search: [Google]
1450885461002.jpg
25KB, 374x396px
It honestly very well might be. Westwood (later EA) spent 15 years and several games building up to a massive alien invasion that just kinda got dropped from the plot. Base building was cut. The game was rigged against new players cause they didn't have access to certain units. The game sonehow looked worse than the previous one. And literally all the gameplay was changed.
>>
>>379165905
>massive alien invasion
But it happened in CnC3.
>>
And they ruined Kane.
>>
I cant remember - was this one of those games originally intended to be either mobile or F2P that EA forced the dev to turn into a full PC release? Like they did with SimCity.
>>
>>379165983
Yes, it was.
To anyone interested in CnC history, I suggest watching the documentary about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIkGlTMUNE
>>
>>379165403
What game are you talking about?
>>
>>379166058

I'm just wondering how the fuck the CEO of EA can be compensated to the tune of $16m when the company constantly makes horrible decisions that destroy the reputation of huge franchises. They've completely ruined Sim City and C&C, both of which had names that used to carry weight and mean something.
>>
>>379166173
they don't give a fuck about some niche genres that make minimal profit
>>
File: FuckYouThatsWhy.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouThatsWhy.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>379165403
I remember laughing out of my chair at the mission where your wife gets killed. I think I was playing it on low settings on a toaster but there's just this giant red dildo rocket flying 2mph towards her and her picture looks right at it and starts screaming. The explosion was utterly anticlimactic.

I really fucking miss Tiberian Sun. Still play it time to time aswell as this mod which changes the campaign to a what if NOD won the first game. Insurrection I think its called.
>>
>>379165957
>glorified scouting mission
>full invasion

The aliens didn't even get a full campaign, just 4 missions. They say they're planning to come back with an actual invasion force at the end of that campaign too. The cancelled FPS Tiberium would have followed this invasion and it's aftermath while CnC4 would have features remnant forces left abandoned on Earth along with the mutants which would have meant 4 different major factions. Kane's Wraith also introduced subfactions. We could have had a big fucking game and let the Tiberium saga go out on a high note. Instead EA took a browser game, had them tack on a campaign with no budget, and labelled it a full release. It's why the game looks worse than it's predecessor and has no recognizable actors in the live action scenes.
>>
>>379166260

City builders aren't niche. Games like SimCity and Tropico attract casual gamers, which is why they were huge back in the day. Also, even if they were small, that doesn't justify literally destroying the franchises and letting other companies (i.e. paradox) corner the entire market
>>
>>379165403
Worst rts maybe but not the worst game ever
>>
it's not Driv3r
>>
File: 1468583418636.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1468583418636.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>379165403
What game? How are you able to make a post and not have an image? What black magic is this?
>>
>>379166434
>Games like SimCity and Tropico
>attract casual gamers
And those "gamers" are now on mobile, that will reflect the quality of the games.
>>
File: Thief_box_art.jpg (26KB, 307x323px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_box_art.jpg
26KB, 307x323px
Post more 4th games that shat all over their respective franchise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.