[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old two player game with ships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Hidden-smile-1024x682.jpg (198KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden-smile-1024x682.jpg
198KB, 1024x682px
Hello, it started boggling my mind today and I can't find the answer anywhere. Here's what I remember:

- game was TWO PLAYERS ONLY, controls were bind to keyobard, one was steering the ship with arrow keys, the other on wsad
- there were bunch of weapons you could choose from (rocket launcher, minigun, laser, glue gun, atom bomb, mines) also you could use one super weapon like rocket swarm etc. Weapons were available at certain points gained through the game.
- when your ship was destroyed you could still fly a tiny pilot and shoot homing missiles and a machine gun
- fuel was depletable, you had to go back to base
- you took the enemy's flag and bring it to your own base and gain 5 points
- before the start you could choose different ships, color your pilot and choose a flag
- it was simple, 2D shooter, maps were small, you could get medals for certain things like accuracy, most points gained etc.

HELP, WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT. Anyone has any idea what am I talking about? Can provide answers, cause I remember everything EXCEPT THE NAME.
>>
>>379165164
Reminds me of Wings but fairly certain it isnt that so have a bump.
>>
>>379165164
No help here, but I'm curious.
>>
I used to play it ALOT with my brother, but he does not remember as well... We used to make our own ships in paint, because game used png format to make maps, ships etc. We put our old photos and made our heads flying and shooting lasers. Back then it was the most hilarious thing we ever did.
>>
Also, important thing, we played it on PC only. It even had its own website with new maps, custom made ships, flags etc.
>>
Kindly bump this thread for (OP), sounds a fun game.
>>
OP, do you remember the game?
>>
I still can't remember it, called my brother to help me and he says he will call me if he finds anything.

I will post the results IF we find the name. We played it I think somewhere between 2000-2006
>>
>>379166780
Well, I will keep bumping your thread, bro.
>>
It was competitive, not co-op, you ALWAYS were against the second player. Maps were small, controls were like you press "up" - you give the fuel to fly and you steer with arrows, but had to keep fuel going to fly.

There were 3 bars I think

health
ammo
special

health and ammo were simply red and (i think) blue strips while special bar were these yellow dots
>>
Is it a flash game?
But then again you said that you could mod the game.
>>
>>379166939
health was actually HULL, sorry
>>
>>379166945
yeah, just straight open paint, go ape shit with everything in the game folder and you literally could have a different loading screen just by putting it there, we did all this. Had personalized every bit of the game, even covered maps in weird things
>>
Top down perspective?
>>
Schizoid??? Dont know, if it's only for Xbox though
>>
Resogun?
>>
Not resogun.

Not xbox

Not schizoid, perspective was 2D like in every 2d game. Mario for example.

Also the bad with ammo erc had FUEL bar too
>>
SPAZ
>>
>>379172014
nah, too good looking. the game I am writing about here is MUCH MORE simple. They literally did all in MS Paint.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.