[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes of the Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Zeratul.jpg (141KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zeratul.jpg
141KB, 960x720px
Zeratul is quickly becoming one of my favorite heroes. He is just so positive and generous. Practically costs nothing at all at 10000 gold you pick him in the draft and that chill ass motherfucker gives you a free kill later in the game. And you also get this adorable little 131/1687 can kill things but usually too slippery to be removed.

But more than the Zeratul is just so positive. It comes on the battlefield like "greetings friend" and I'm like "hey pal" and when he attacks he's like "be undone" and I'm like "fill 'em full of daylight". He doesn't say some macho bullshit like "not even death can save you from me" he's just like "nah be undone". And he looks so happy. I mean this is a protoss literally brought to life by the xel'naga. He understands his life is a temporary magical gift and the dude is just fucking loving it.

I am literally never sad when Zeratul is on the battlefield. IDK if he's gonna make it into the metagame or not but for now he is a pretty chill hero.
What is your favorite character, /v/?
>>
Soup dash salak
>>
>>379164101
>you will never be so blizzcucked so as to rewrite hearthstone reddit memes for HotS
feels good
>>
Why do Protoss have dreadlocks?
>>
>>379164528
Please stop using buzzwords, so trying to fit in and go back to whatever sub you came from.
>>
>>379164942
WE
>>
>>379164942
Glory to the daelaam
>>
>>379164942
Because Predator had dreadlocks.
>>
>>379164942
It's their penis.
>>
>still no Yogg'saron
>still no thunder King

What the fuck
Did no one fucking raid
>>
>>379167448
>yogg
>not c'thun
>>
>>379167448
>No Garrosh
>No Cairne
>No Moira
>No Mekkatorque
>No Velen
>No Fenix
>No Goliath
>No Firebat
>No Baal
>No Mephisto
>No Deckard Cain
>No Blackthorne
>No Rock N Roll Racer
>No Justice League Task Force
>>
>>379167814
>no cayde-6
>no Superman
>no fireman Sam
>>
>>379164101
I've recently started playing this trash game and the only hero I can play remotely well is Valla
Which one should I focus on next
Any tips or tricks on how to git gud
Thanks in advance
>>
>>379168005
Greymane.
Him and Valla are my favorite and the best ranged AA
>>
>>379167652
>boring eyeball instead of one of the coolest warcraft boss designs that also has a humanoid form if needed
>>
>Internet dies a couple of times because it fucking sucks
>I'm now being paired with assholes that leave games
What a horrible system
>>
File: tazdingo.webm (260KB, 832x538px) Image search: [Google]
tazdingo.webm
260KB, 832x538px
Zul'jin's so much fun, love that risk/reward play-style he has
>>
>>379168418
JU WAN AXE?
>>
>>379164942
It's an organ that gives them a psychic connection to each other and the Khala. So basically, it's a wi-fi antenna.
>>
File: Protoss biology.png (3MB, 1539x840px) Image search: [Google]
Protoss biology.png
3MB, 1539x840px
>>379164942
They are psychic antennae that allow them to link to one another via a speudo group mind thingy. The Dark Templar sever their nerve cords to cut that connection because they did not want to lose their individuality.
>>
Siege Tank is best
>>
>>379168881
Nah, I'm in a tank because I'm NOT ready, dumbass.
>>
So I just received a message saying I got a free hero
I clicked try hero on one of them, tested around for like 10 seconds and got out
Now the option is no longer there
Did I fuck up
>>
File: 1429884766468.jpg (102KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
1429884766468.jpg
102KB, 633x640px
>>379167814
>no Fang
>no Scorch
I wish they didn't turn Vikings into a 3in1 hero.
>>
>>379164942
because it looks cool
>>
>>379172908
If you're still here, and assuming you haven't figured it out by now, you can hit the gear in the bottom right and it should give you it again. If not, just relog
>>
>>379174778
Well, they have a line about wondering where they are.
>>
>>379168305
Sounds like you are the asshole that leaves games
>>
The shilling for this game is astounding
>>
>>379178936
Nah, I think it's just easy to make a thread for.
It's guaranteed replies, and it's something that's taken a massive popularity spike recently.
>>
>>379167814
>No Goliath
dva skin
>>
>>379178936
>shilling a free game
>>
>>379178936
>hey guys lets talk about this game
>WOW DUDES FUCKING SHILLS

this board is so tiresome
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.