[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i enjoy this game? Steam wont let me refund it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pe-logo-915x585[1].jpg (60KB, 915x585px) Image search: [Google]
pe-logo-915x585[1].jpg
60KB, 915x585px
How do i enjoy this game? Steam wont let me refund it.
>>
>>379162195
Most PC games of that type include looking at the screen a lot, clicking many many times with e left mouse button, and if you prefer it, hitting the space bar quite often.

I think this is where the enjoyment is derived from.
>>
>>379162195
You make a new steam category for buyer's remorse and put it away and try to forget it.
>>
roll a wizard with 18 STR and 18 INT, put all points into mechanics, then solo the game
>>
>>379162195
By being a huge nostalgia baby.
>>
File: wallup-107053.jpg (494KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallup-107053.jpg
494KB, 1920x1200px
>>379162195
You create a Paladin and burn everything in your way. Then you get to the DLC and with the G O D H A M M E R you fucking crush your enemies into oblivion.
>>
File: 094.jpg (205KB, 680x961px) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
205KB, 680x961px
>>379162195

By going to some place that appreciates good games and not a shithole filled with ADD faggots who jerk over their souls and mgs.
>>
>>379162834
>low budget nostalgia pandering kickstarter garbage
>good games
lmao.
>>
>>379162195
you play it.
And stop picking a shitty class like monk or whatever. Pick a proper magician at once.
>>
>>379162936
>>low budget nostalgia pandering kickstarter garbage
sound like your mom
>>
>>379162381
Still better than thumbing two sticks and pressing one button
>>
>>379162195
I'm giving it now my 3rd try and I just don't care whats happening in the game. I came up with a character, then I'm told that I'm a settler and I have to follow ghosts for reasons. I don't have any motivation to do any of these things.

Hairy burly man didn't come down from the sky and tell me I'm a wizard. The story is not kicking off.
>>
>>379162825
I might make a new playthrough soon and thought about making a paladin.

Are they fun to play?
Do you play as off tank or something?
>>
>>379162195
You don't, it's shit. Don't buy Tyranny, moron. Stop giving these faggots money.
>>
>>379164123
>Are they fun to play?
>Do you play as off tank or something?
I played a paladin almost to the end. And no, its one of the weaker classes, you will always be on the sidelines, never dealing much damage. Offtanking is generally shit, its always better to have another controller class. Apart from enjoying a few thematic dialogue lines related to your order I wouldn't do it.
There is a paladin companion available relatively early if you want to try them.
>>
File: chickens are savage.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
chickens are savage.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>379162195
>How do i enjoy this game?
Put your shit on the hardest difficulty. Pick a random race and class and everything. Forbid yourself from using custom companions. Only use the in-game companions.

Now, try to finish the story while surviving.

-------

Picking a random race and class and other char gen stuff, will ensure that you will get a non power-game'd starting character. This provides some "fun" in trying to make that character work for you.

In-Game companions are pretty horribly optimized, so you will have some "fun" in trying to fit them with your fucked up character.

In my opinion this kind of sloppy fun is funnest fun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.