[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SOMA.jpg (58KB, 1171x863px) Image search: [Google]
SOMA.jpg
58KB, 1171x863px
>You have died many times in real life - even while playing this game
>The worst part is, you don't even know about those deaths
>The you reading this did not experience those deaths
>The you's that died stopped experiencing at their time of death
>Starting now, at some point very soon you will die
>But rest assured that there will be a you that will continue living, not knowing about your death

Did you get all that?
>>
System Shock for retards
>>
>>379160363
It's bad philosophy.

You don't die when you go to sleep, because your subconscious (the real you) is still active and processing.
>>
>>379161131
What if there was a death that you didn't experience?
If a "you" didn't experience it, it will not be part of the memory.
>>
My dream self is alpha as fuck and still has sex with my exgfs
>>
>>379160363
Did they fuck?
>>
>>379161320
Then it wasn't a death you experienced.

It is the minimum assumption. The absolute rock bottom. You are yourself, and thus know you exist.

If we remove that assumption, well there is absolutely nothing that can be built up without it, and the pretense that exploring such a realm is deep is saddening.

It isn't deep, its just pissing laying down and pretending your a fountain.

Still, at least we're not having the coin-flip argument for the umpteenth time.
>>
>>379161361
>exgfs
cucked
>>
The whole point is that splitting your consciousness into a robot body means that it won't be you anymore, but a new consciousness just resembling you while your old consciousness continues on until it dies.
It's a copy paste, not a cut paste.
The new consciousness will only have the illusion of being the old self.
>>
>>379161661
EX-FUCKING-ACTLY
>>
It's a coin toss because you don't know which body you'll wake up as.
Bloody idiots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.