[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (49KB, 1413x621px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
49KB, 1413x621px
What does /v/ think of pic related?
>>
>>379156205
Most enjoyable military shooter out there, strikes a perfect balance between milsim and fun multiplayer game.
>>
>>379156205
I like it. It's less autistic than ARMA but it's slower paced than RO2/RS2. Of course that's not saying ARMA nor RS2 are bad games, but Squad fills a comfortable medium between the three in terms of authenticity and action.
>>
>>379156205
Is it alive
>>
Had the most intense moments playing this game.
>>
>>379156205
shilled to fucking death because it's inferior to ARMA.
>>
say i like arma but hate the engine, would this be the game for me?
>>
File: 418460-tile.jpg (9KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
418460-tile.jpg
9KB, 300x140px
>>
>>379156613
2pbp
>>
>>379159247
Squad and arma and not comparable

Arma is a PvE game for roleplaying. Its more about the armchair general RP faggotry than the gameplay.

Squad is about joining a random group of players and enjoying actual cooperation in a video game for once
>>
>>379156613
Hey. I like your post
>>
It's great, my most played game by far for the past few months. Even in alpha-stage the updates have been impressive. It'll never get to PRs 50v50 though, which sucks, but it won't be too bad as long the maps aren't fuck-you huge. I'd say the most impressive thing is the community. Some people are assholes, some try to milsim roleplay like faggots, but the rest are enjoyable people who are generally fun to play with.

I wish people would stop posting it in RS2 threads though. I love Vietnam shit and don't want the same fuckers ruining the threads over and over.

Oh, and fuck Desno's server too; the mods are cunts.
>>
Rising storm 2 is better and squad fanboys are cancer
>>
>>379159247
no, there's really competition to arma.

Squad is a medium scale squad based shooter with vehicles.
Battlefield is a medium scale squad based shooter with vehicles but much more arcadey.
RO/RS is a small scale squad based shooter, with air vehicles just added.
ArmA is a large scale infantry, armor and air milsim. You could potentially play all the previous games inside ArmA.
>>
>>379156706
http://steamcharts.com/app/393380

Well about that
>>
I tried it on its free weekend and I didn't like it. The learning curve is too high. I want to be able to just jump in and enjoy without even needing a mic, but it's too slow paced and realistic. Feels like a milsim to me. Sorry
>>
>>379156447
>>379156613

IMO it's more authentic than ArmA, the actual fighting is a more realistic pace and distance

ArmA is too fast paced now
>>
>>379159903
50v50 is coming in time, they have to work out stability issues first
>>
>>379160258
That's disappointing
>>
>>379156205
Is there anyway to play this game without a mic?
>>
>>379162551
Yes
Just don't be Squad leader and listen to what your squad say
>>
>>379162496
That is still perfectly playable, you are gonna find full servers in every region
>>
>>379162857
>>379162761
Yeah, problem is I'm Aussie. It was already hard to find a full RO2/RS server
>>
I like it but I think they should stop spamming in unrelated threads
>>
>>379156205
Bloody choice, It feels as organic as S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>>
>>379163376
Not for long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbGVO_MAou4
>>
>>379156205
Not perfect, but the team play works already well, unless it's free weekend.
>>
File: 1458184964209.jpg (18KB, 224x231px) Image search: [Google]
1458184964209.jpg
18KB, 224x231px
It's a great game so far, it's my favorite right now. The development is still coming along great. I just wish that the community was larger and stronger, at least having a few more active U.S. servers at any given time.

It's true though, the game, and even the player base in general is really unforgiving and both are hard on the new player. I don't know how that could be fixed though, you really just have to click with the semi-realistic and difficult nature of the game.

MFW when the both teams are competent and fighting over a single objective.
>>
gonna reinstall after the animation update, it's shaping up to be a great game

really excited about the helicopters and other CAS weapons too
>>
>>379160204
>You could potentially play all the previous games inside ArmA.
you could, but always with shit controls, dull gameplay and an engine that runs like shit.
>>
>>379165546
>It's true though, the game, and even the player base in general is really unforgiving and both are hard on the new player.

It depends, when I first joined Squad some German guy actually took me to an empty server to explain all the basics to me. And I haven't had any squadleader berate me when I asked them basic questions during my time as a noob. I feel like this community is the least toxic when it comes to military shooters.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.