[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: black_goo.jpg (841KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
black_goo.jpg
841KB, 1080x985px
Discuss
>>
>>379152704
You just made that huh. You need to leave.
>>
>>379152775
Salty westcuck, what's wrong, can't take it when we dish it back?
>>
>>379152704
nah
>>
>>379153584
sage is not a downvote, go back to plebbit
>>
>>379152704
There better games you could have put in this picture. The darkness is even black goo.
>>
The whole "true evil is pure ink black" thing is as old as storytelling itself. You're entire millenia too late to bring this up.
>>
>>379152704
It's funny because unlike the Japs those black goo look very different to each other.
>>
>>379152704
persona 5 has black goo
bloodborne has black goo
talesof has black goo
zelda has black goo
i could go on if you want.
>>
File: black.jpg (42KB, 499x351px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
42KB, 499x351px
Black goo is my favourite classic monster.
>>
Eastern games are unoriginal

>source: any character designed in Japan
>>
File: 1483974182779.jpg (8KB, 129x179px) Image search: [Google]
1483974182779.jpg
8KB, 129x179px
>>379153630
>downvote
>plebbit
i said neither of these things you triggered sperger
>>
File: terror.png (98KB, 328x420px) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
98KB, 328x420px
>>379152704
to this day, heart of darkness still scares the everloving shit out of me
>>
>worked on XCOM: Declassified before it became The Bureau
>the black goo was legitimately difficult, creepy and alien
>whole point of the game was that these aliens are fucking aliens, how could 1950s spooks actually compete? just research them and try to stay alive

Black goo is a cool concept because dark, disembodied and amorphic things are almost unknown by definition, which scares us. It has gotten old but the basic reaction is hard to beat.
>>
>>379153714
>not superior green slime
>>
>>379153716
wow you sure proved us wrong
dem crazy japans and their pedo comics huh
>>
>collage of 8 games
>these games span over 20 years of gaming
>le black goo is unoriginal!

You literally could have made a much, MUCH better picture by using something like goblins or medkits or fucking anything that's actually used in a lot of games, you shitposter.
>>
>>379153764
>>worked on XCOM: Declassified before it became The Bureau
what happened anon?
>>
>>379153886
That's right you fucking cuck.

If you defend it at all, it shows just how trash your taste is.
>>
>>379152704
Daily reminder Asians are unimaginative and that is why they always end up copying western designs.
There is a reason the stereotype exists, for example sure they invented gunpowder and used them for fireworks but it took a true white skinned person to put that gunpowder to use in fire works.
>>
>>379154078
This
Fuck Asians
>>
>>379154146
I bet you want to as well, white boi
>>
>>379153957
The team in Australia had been working on the early concept for the game since around 2006-2007ish, but they wanted to do something with it since they opened. The original concept was always going to be 1950s, but it was meant to try to be more of a first person horror game instead of the squad-based thing it became.

I worked at 2K Marin, I played a build of it one night soon after we launched BioShock 1 on PS3. You only had a camera and a small container and you basically intercepted a local law enforcement transmission about some weird shit, you drive up to the house, chat with your partner, then proceed to get stuck and lost in this house with a single black goo tormenting you, going into the walls and plumbing, etc. It was a lot like Fatal Frame in some ways.

Then after BioShock 2 with 2K Aus still not done, they merged us and some less than stellar people made the decision to rush it because we weren't going to be able to work on the game we really wanted to unless we shipped it. So it got mangled by production basically and rushed out, very little of the early game was left.
>>
>>379153584
>Announcing sages
Boi...
>>
>>379154176
I expected a response like that. Unoriginal and predictable, as always
>>
>>379154176
Oh prease mr white man let me cruck my hubando with ryour big rwright preines ping chow chong
>>
>>379153501
>we
sold your soul off to loliheaven and narutardation, huh?

Keep your snaggletoothed chink bitches, I'll stick with Emperor Trump.
>>
>>379153886
I mean he isn't wrong.
>>
File: DQVIII_-_Slime.png (32KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
DQVIII_-_Slime.png
32KB, 200x196px
>Meanwhile in every Asian game.
>>
Red slime horror game would be even freakier.

>bloodstains everywhere
>buckets of it
>always have to poke the blood
>>
>>379154078
>it took white people to use rifles and cannons that chinese and ottomans used before whitey

Noggin engaged
>>
>>379154602
They didn't use it properly
>>
>>379154358
>>>/r/the_Donald
>>
heart of darkness is top-tier.
Fug off with your bait
>>
>>379154690
>cinematic jumping simulator
>>
>>379154814
>both weapons have strengths and drawbacks that effect their efficiency depending on playstyle
>the environment is designed in such a way that you're not meant to just run and gun the whole thing
>was made by primarily five people
I mean yes it's a very scripted game and it was dated on release but come on anon
>>
>>379154648
Roaches were at the gates of Central Europe as little as 330 years ago. I'd say they used guns pretty well you uneducated hick.
>>
>>379155193
Where they are now?
Should have used it more properly
>>
File: Pus_of_man_(2).jpg (207KB, 918x680px) Image search: [Google]
Pus_of_man_(2).jpg
207KB, 918x680px
>>379152704
haha yeah western devs am i right lads
>>
>>379155193
Roaches would be in the dustbin of history of (((GB))) and (((France))) didn't stop Russia from removing.
>>
>>379153501
I prefer Jap games but that image is retarded.

Most of those games are literally who - you were so desperate to make your point you even added The Darkness, which is just a black demon. Might as well add Alien Isolation because the Alien is black.

youreafaggot/10 hopefully this is the last of you're oc career
>>
RE7 is the worst example of that.
>>
>>379152704
Originality is highly overrated. All that matters is how well executed it is.
>>
Kay faggots, who would win

Black goo or Green slime?
>>
>>379158124
Is it just black goo or is it monsters with tar-black properties to their skin?
>>
>that one anon that spamed the japanese version
>OP comes by and shows over twice as much examples for western games eternally blowing him the fuck out
god bless
>>
>>379152704
Nips fucking love the black goo too
>>
this is the most exaggerated shit ever.
How dare something be black and slimy at the same time. OP is acting like this is some inferiority in western games when certain Japanese genres like JRPGs will have the exact same character archetypes and plot points.
>>
So why does every Jap game have white male in it ?
>>
>>379154248
Isn't there like three different versions? also did the negative bitching from fans affect it?
>>
>>379159569
The Japanese are the ultimate cucks, they think their genetics are inferior to white genetics, and as of recent, male MCs are made weaker and more submissive, almost as if it's some sort of (((propaganda))).

Unrelated, but Japanese media was popular with western developers who push the whole white guilt/lgbtwtfbbq agenda in their games. Totally not revenge for Nagasaki.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.