[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This boss was designed by a retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: SotFS_BlueSmelter.jpg (2MB, 1482x880px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_BlueSmelter.jpg
2MB, 1482x880px
>This boss was designed by a retard
>>
>>379149520
NO U.
Seriously, this boss is real good. The delayed swings force the player to actually dodge based on their reaction, rather than a simple pattern memorization.
Now, the path to this boss is retarded, that much is certain.
>>
>>379149734
>Dodge based on your reaction
>But if you can learn the reaction times, it's bad

Takes a retard to like a retarded boss, I guess. How is one supposed to react to things when the timings of those things aren't constant? Fuck this boss and fuck the run to it even more.
>>
>>379150005
>im really bad and keep getting slapped around
>>
>>379150005
>is retarded
>calls others retards
I guess the irony of this situation is lost on you.
>How is one supposed to react to things when the timings of those things aren't constant?
Did you even read my post? That's exactly why baddies like you think the boss is bad.
>>
>>379150197
Part of the reason bosses are fun is because you go in, get kicked around a bit, but eventually learn how to dodge and counter their moves and win. If a boss has 1000 50/50's in their arsenal then it's not fun, because you can't learn how to win a slot machine.
>>
>>379149520
The entire game was.
Refund and move on.
>>
>>379150368
You make it sound like it has an infinite amount of moves, but Souls bosses really don't. The whole game is based around you being patient and learning from last time so you don't mess up again. Do that, and most of the bosses are actually a cakewalk.
>>
File: 1493961930760.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493961930760.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>379150005
By not fucking panic rolling because the boss slowed his swing down a little bit? Are you retarded?
>>
>>379150368
God, how bad are you? If you were bitching about Alonne, that'd be at least somewhat legit, because his fast variation of the charge attack fucks you over, if you think it's delayed and don't dodge as soon as he moves his toe.
But the Blue Smelter only has normal (slow) attacks, and delayed attacks (even slower). Both are completely avoidable if you don't panic and roll spam. Just LOOK at the fucking boss and dodge only when the sword comes down, not before.
How hard can that be?
>>
>>379150747
Well, of course it has a limited moveset, but it has multiple timings for most of its attacks, and it dishes out a huge amount of damage, so if you don't get the 50/50 right you get chunked, and healing is...hardly an option for most of the fight (if it decides not to do its jump attack for a while)
>>
>>379150969
>Boss goes to swing
>Wait for the sound cue and dodge
>Boss holds weapon up for longer
>Hits you at the end of your roll

Fuck you
>>
>>379151091
>he doesn't play souls games without sound
gotta train those 2 eyes
>>
Man half the threads here are just shitters complaining because they're bad.

Some forum you guys have here.
>>
>>379151286
You can't have a discussion without conflicting opinions. Circle-jerking threads where everyone just agrees with everyone else don't live long. Well, not on this site anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.