[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could /v/ be so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1415007867820.jpg (58KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1415007867820.jpg
58KB, 500x208px
How could /v/ be so wrong?
>>
Man monsters are so weak vs a good team. I've never lost a match with discord friends.
>>
>>379147385
It's because they kept catering from the bottom up for balancing, which is retarded.
>>
>>379147020
/v/ has a hivemind
If someone says something meme-worthy and it sticks, people parrot it.
Game was fun, people never gave it a chance.
>>
>>379147592
Yeah, it was a case of a meme spiralling out of control. DLC? The skins? Amazing guys. When other companies do the same thing; if not worse, than evolve did, and both either get a free pass or are praised.
>>
>>379147810
The skins DLC was retarded itself, but people went full retard when they thought you had to spend hundreds of dollars to play the game. The "Hunting Season" Pass didn't help either.
Fuck ups on everyone's end. The higher-ups marketeers, the people looking at the game, everyone.
>>
>>379147994
How the fuck could people be this fucking retarded? Screaming like monkies or literally autistic children like Christian Weston Chandler.
>>
>>379148152
>How the fuck could people be this fucking retarded?
If there's one thing I've learned in my days of living, it's that you should never. EVER. underestimate human stupidity. It's literally the single, most unfathomable, deeper than a black hole, boundless thing in the universe.
>>
>>379148309
How can I not live in this universe and live in one where this game wasn't flogged by asspies?
>>
>>379148415
Killing yourself is the easiest and fastest option, but the multiverse RNG might not be in your favor to allow you to exist in a universe that's perfect.
>>
File: orlok2.jpg (71KB, 734x600px) Image search: [Google]
orlok2.jpg
71KB, 734x600px
>>379149594
Doesn't surprise me.

How about that Universe at War: Earth Assault?
>>
>>379147592
>>379147810

And you guys are being contrarians who defend disgusting DLC practices
>>
>>379151713
>muh dlc!
Suck a dog dick faggot.
>>
>>379150107
Man I fucking love that game so much.

The third race was shit but the Ohm and the Hierarchy are great RTS factions.
>>
>>379151865
not him but as I understand it that type of thing is fairly popular around this site
>>
>>379151950
>literally kicking the enemy's ass with your base
Top shit mmm mgoood thats some good shit right there mmm good tyhmmm yep hoogodoo good yeeeeep god yes JUUST RAVAGE ME
>>
>>379152071
Every race had their own unique gimmick which was nice.

Ohm were fucking great at surprise attacks. Just build your network to behind the enemy base, that's fine. Hierarchy are great for the reason you stated. The base can move. And shoot. While producing units. Hierarchy leader units the best as well.
>>
File: 1383969999547.gif (456KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
1383969999547.gif
456KB, 480x350px
>>379150107
>soundtrack by Frank Klepacki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCmCz4_tyT4
>>
>>379151713
You're defending them if you actually buy into them. If you just ignore them and accept the actual core game as it is you're just being Martin Niemöller.
There is no winning in this scenario. Game is still fun though.
>>
>>379147020
/v/ wasn't wrong, the idea for the game was good, its just that they went full for honor with so much paid content for a full price game that had so little content in itself.

For honor is LITERALLY Evolve 3.0
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.