[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO REGENERATING HEALTH CONFIRMED for the singleplayer campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170604152032_1.jpg (17KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
20170604152032_1.jpg
17KB, 189x189px
NO REGENERATING HEALTH CONFIRMED for the singleplayer campaign
>>
>>379143364
i-is this good?
>>
>>379143364
Does it have health pickups like MoH?
>>
>>379143364

Will still be a generic campaign that automates most of the important stuff. You don't actually expect modern devs to trust the player with playing their epic cinematic story right do you?
>>
>>379145696
You mean like the first Call of Duty?
>>
>>379145696
From what I've read, I think it's going to be like MoH: Pacific Assault where you have to get your squad medic to supply you with health items. I guess having medkits strewn about levels would just seem too gamey.
>>
>>379146138
>we will never get MoH: Rising Sun 2
>you will never save your brother from the nips
>>
Hopefully in multiplayer there are medic based perks and items as well as health items around the map. Could be pretty interesting. Just embrace that fast paced arena combat.

I just which they didn't do Normandy/Band of brothers for the 1000th time.
>>
>>379146325
I honestly want at least a couple campaign missions chronicling the 442nd infantry regiment, it would be a fresh change of pace.

You think they would, with the recent trend of making minorities front-and-center like Battlefield 1
>>
do you really want weed camos on kar98's?
do you really want rng boxes in a WWII setting?
do you think they wont do that for money?
>>
>>379146138
That sounds like it could be cool or it could suck.

FPS has been in a terrible rut as of late, and if CoD manages to bring back squad based tactics, that'd be pretty nice.
>>
>>379146643
do you really think cod players would manage to create teamwork?

thats part of the reason cod players hate BF games
>>
Who the fuck honestly cares about this garbage?
>>
>>379146259
>you will never have a rail sbooter section with nips running at your tank with broomsticks
>>
>>379148276
Alot of people. Cuckboi.
>>
>>379148535
Those do not qualify as "people".
>>
>>379148535

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4yIxUOWrtw
>>
>>379146598
>ywn use an israeli flag skin on your M1 to kill nazi scum
Feelsbadgoy
>>
>>379148624
That kinda cool.
>>379148569
Yeah ok /pol/
>>
>>379149202
>>>/plebbit/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.