[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: LanceVance-Artwork.jpg (8KB, 170x253px) Image search: [Google]
LanceVance-Artwork.jpg
8KB, 170x253px
Why did he do it?
>>
He did the last dance for Lance Vance and DIED
>>
>>379142214
Because he's a fucking moron. Every single thing he does in GTA Vice City makes absolutely no sense no matter how you look at it. There's a very very small argument to be made about him snapping on Diaz since he killed Lance's brother, but even then he completely fucked everything up by trying to overthrow Diaz before he and Tommy were ready. At the very least Lance should have talked to Tommy about it before going off like a fucking lunatic without thinking about the repercussions.

Everything afterwards is just him being a retard.
>>
Cocaine was a hell of a drug
>>
Black people do not make decisions based on reason or logic.
>>
He was irrational, illogical and took a lot of coke.
>>
>>379142656
He was just jealous of Tommy and tired of taking the back seat. He was always the #2 guy with his brother and then Tommy. He got all paranoid and crazy and did something stupid.
>>
How did Tommy and Lance know Diaz busted the deal? Was it an educated guess or did he slip his involvement?
>>
>>379142828
He's not black
>>
>>379143051
Neither do brown people
>>
>>379143051
what is he then? looks pretty black to me, even the hair fits
>>
>>379142996
From what I remember, the chef you kill to get the cellphone mentions DIaz's coke
>>
>>379142996
cortez said it was him, then lance did some digging and confirmed it was him, and did the stupid thing that ended up with him being chained to a chair.
>>
>>379142989
Like I said. He's a retard. He made a bunch of stupid decisions based on his feelings rather than basing them on logic. He didn't even give Tommy a chance to talk about things. He gave him two phone calls and turned on him without any sort of one on one talk. Tommy didn't even consider himself to be above Lance until he turned on him. From Tommy's perspective, it was an even 50/50 partnership.

>>379142996
It's been a while since I played Vice City, but I believe there are two factors at play here. One, Cortez told Tommy that it was highly likely that Diaz was the one who organized the sabotage of the deal. Second, and I could be mis-remembering this, but didn't Diaz hire Tommy to be a point man to look over a coke deal to the Haitians? Cortez's comments, combined with what was most likely a very large coke deal not long after the original fucked over deal Tommy tried to organize made it seem very likely to Tommy that Diaz was the guy who fucked everything up for him in the first place.
>>
>>379143245
mentions Diaz took the coke*
>>
>>379142996
Lance was asking around and came to the conclusion that it was most likely him. Tommy tells him not to do anything since he's trying to gain his trust for now.
>>
>>379143294
also this
>>379143245

Forgot about that bit.
>>
>>379142214
He's mentally fucked and an ego maniac.
>>
>>379143239
Dominican
>>
>>379143431
there are white & black Dominicans you know. It's an ethnicity
>>
>>379143597
Fair enough
>>
>>379142656
VCS was 90% shitting on Lance because he was too big for his own boots. Made a lot of stupid decisions like trusting traitors, setting up dodgy deals and stealing coke from a reputable drug lord.

To sum his character up as quoted by his own brother: WHAT HAVE YOU GOT US INTO, YOU DUMB SHIT?
>>
>>379143431
Most people who played VC thought he was black anyway. There's no reason to think otherwise. He has no accent and his name isn't spanish
>>
>>379143792

Man VCS was pretty fun. Some of the missions were quite hard though.
>>
>>379142214
Because he's literally just Bizzaro Ricardo Tubbs
>>
File: 1489903312983.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489903312983.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>379143998
>stealing the coke and taking it over the bridge
>Martinez chasing you in a Hunter
>Holy Diver is always scripted to play when you get in the truck
https://youtu.be/EhGEGIBGLu8
>>
>>379144263
>picking Lance up from the airport
>IT'S LIKE THAT
>AND THAT'S WAY IT IS
>>
>>379144325
>Hey watch the roa-
>OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>379144045
That's what my first thoughts on this question are as well
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.