[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is genuinely a great game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (484KB, 1501x864px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
484KB, 1501x864px
this is genuinely a great game.
>>
maybe if you started playing games after 2007 and dont know any better
>>
I was literally just playing this.
Do any of you autists have all the achievements?
>>
I liked the soundtrack at least
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDAl5q4llQ
>>
First game I bought with my Xbone and after almost 3 years I still never finished it.
I think its a pretty bad game
>>
I got it for $40, wouldnt pay more. It has a nice aesthetic but feels like a different take on crackdown. I go to crackdown if i want crackdown.
>>
>>379140869

Man I fuckin love Fidlar
>>
>>379140797
im close
whys that
>>
It's really a shame how forgotten this game is when it's easily one of the most fun games of this gen. Being Xbone exclusive definitely cucked it out of well deserved recognition.
>>
>>379142035
Well, at least Insomniac well take what they learned from this game and use it Spider-Man.
>>
>>379140660
needs a sequel. i feel there's a lot this game can do
>>
Is it on Windows?
>>
>>379140660
Agreed. Too bad /v/ can't discuss anything related to the Xbox brand without sperging out.
>>
I think it really needed to be faster overall, the grinding just feels too slow, maybe have bigger groups of enemies with less health so it feels like you're really doing some mayhem blowing up tons of guys. Just feels less actiony and fast-paced than it tried to sell itself as.
>>
>>379140660
I found it boring. Maybe it's a game that gets good later? I was only able to stomach about 2 hours.
>>
wish it would get a PC port
>>
>>379142856
Its funny how the logic of weeaboos or pc cucks is

>lol xbox has nothing!
>wait xbox has something? it should be on ps4 or pc they literally hate me! fuck you for having a game i want to play!

Mental gymnastics are strong here
>>
>>379140660
I doubt most of you guys played the game but scaling those towers to rescue that kid was some of the most fun I've had this gen. Shame it didn't sell well enough. Every time Microsoft tries to branch out from their Chad audience, they do it well (This, ReCore) but never advertise those at all so we never get a sequel to iron out the issues. I hope MS's E3 is filled with more different IPs.
>>
>>379143146
I almost want a JSRF remaster to be Bone exclusive just to see this board cry more. Of course with MS's Windows 10 push that won't happen, but damn the tears would flood like a hurricane.
>>
>>379140660
I'm only interested in it, as a waifu simulator. Decent character customization, and plenty of clothing options. Not going to buy an Xbone for it though.
I'll just wait until they port it to Windows 10
>>
>>379143146
Each complains about the other's exclusives just as much, don't pretend otherwise.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.