[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video arcade comparison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0855.png (57KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.png
57KB, 240x240px
Which one is better? Dave and busters or round 1?
>>
>>379137985
Kill yourself and go to a real arcade maybe
>>
>>379137985
Round 1 how is this even a question?

I literally take trips to Cali JUST to go to Round 1
>>
Round 1, no contest.
>>
Dave and busters is overpriced as fuck.
>>
I used to work at Dave and Buster's. Some dude used to go there and basically bankroll flappy bird for tickets. Easily win 4 ps4s from us and made tons of money.
>>
The games at Dave and Buster's are terrible. Went once with my brother and it's not worth the money.
>>
>>379138241

this. if you don't support local arcades they ARE going to all close down. there's only 2 within a reasonable distance from where i live and 1 is closing
>>
>>379137985
They used to have this horse racing game I loved to play. Glad they lowered the cost of the game to 4 points instead of 20. That shit should have been illegal.
But now the horse race game is gone and I have no reason to go there.

But this local arcade in my city. It has rhythm games. The kind that don't require I move my legs, because that hurts (old injury).
>>
Round 1 because mine has Persona 4 Ultimate Arena
>>
How the fuck do you even consider Dave and Busters? Round 1 by a fucking landslide
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.