[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romance in open world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: neverchangefog.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neverchangefog.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
Do you believe that recruitable NPCs should be an option for romance at all?
>>
>>379136085
Define romance.
>>
>>379136085
>Instead of reducing her breasts size you inflate her tits

Idiot
>>
>>379136963
I got that from /fog/. not my pic.
>>
File: OLDUlAN.png (70KB, 1276x408px) Image search: [Google]
OLDUlAN.png
70KB, 1276x408px
King Cuck doesn't think so
>>
>>379140167
Making the option available for all characters doesn't necessarily lead to a "harem route" as you can simply shut off the romance path to all other options when it happens. Generally people in a close working conditions will gravitate toward or away from one another to the point where romances develop or irritation/annoyance becomes the flavor of the hour. Sometimes it's just a workplace fling or sometimes it develops to something more. Romance doesn't need to be the center of a story for it to get a "realistic" fair shake.
>>
I don't think you should be able to romace 6 at the same time
>>
>>379140167
He's right though, it takes two to tango. romance in an RPG is pointless. It's like dating a brick wall with a face. Better if you just cut it out.
>>
>>379140493
I can agree with this.
>>
>>379136085

If you want a dating simulator, there are some seriously top-quality games out there that don't require 8 hours of fiddling with mods to get 2 sex positions. Most have at least 40 right out of the box.
>>
>>379140167
Sawyer is 100% right. Fallout 4's companion romance is tacked-on garbage that exists solely to fellate the player. It is not remotely well-integrated into the almost non-existent arcs of the companions, and it's not particularly well-written in the slightest.
>>
>>379141453
This is something that I felt as well. The companion affinity thing would make them like you just by doing nothing at all, choice was irrelevant, and you only needed speech checks in order to get them.
>>
>>379140167
I have no idea what he is talking about.
What CRPG allows me to date and sex all female characters at the same time?
Name at one or more, because I am seriously drawing blanks here.
>>
>>379136963
You're a faggot, thanks for sharing. Now please go kys.

>>379140493
Fuck you!
>>
>>379143324
Baldurs Gate 2
>>
>>379136085
Bioware ruined it for me.
I played SWTOR and all the romances there without exception were as if they hired writers from the deepest depths of fanfiction.net, ao3 and the likes. Basically what lone unattractive women think a relationship should be, which BioWare then made as cringeworthy as possible.
You have to go through so much cringe that when you reach the end of the arc, the "victory" feels empty and you contemplate life for wasting time and money on that piece of shit game and that piece of shit company.
>>
File: 123.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>379140167
What a fucking faggot, christ I'm so glad this faggot never made a 2nd fallout game.
>>
>>379140464
This.
>>
>>379136085
Post those tits my dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.